Thread: INFP's hater

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

NFPs are DJ's favorites. Right, @Azure Flame?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_X View Post
    right...his videos are great for showing how this one estp perceives other types.

so true...

I actually like them, tho

While they're chock full of stereotypes that basically seem to just come from his personal life, and the one, two, three people of a particular type that he knows, or has been hanging out with recently, if you take them with a grain of salt, and accept them for what they are, you can see how this blatant ESTP is making these very Se-laden observations, and quite a lot of them I'm sure are indeed qualities, characteristics, and behaviors of the individuals he's thinking of, who likely are of those types. Where they fall short is in assuming that these qualities of these individuals hold true for their respective type as a whole, but, once again, if you take them for what they are, basically a string of Se-based observations of individuals of various types, then they can be rather funny, and even informative. The observations aren't necessarily bad (although some of them are). Sometimes they do hit on things that more broadly tend to apply to their respective type as a whole (note: *tend* to).

I love the ones when he says, "XXXX, why do you...?"

Those ones are hilarious, cuz it's almost like he just throws any pretense of objectivity out the window, and just starts ranting about one or two individuals who annoy him (or in some other way inspire his rant).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

those are hilarious and even more so because i can't really tell if they're meant to be. he's one of those funny because he's being serious types. if that makes sense.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

His style of speaking and ranting reminds me of my own. Especially the long pauses and alternating between dead seriousness and sarcastic hyperbole.

I found the video hilarious actually.

MBTI
    WILD

he's a member here. i don't personally agree with much of any of his views. like...it's super offensive to me actually the inaccuracy of it all.

like...just clicked your link and followed it to a video on the difference of enfjs and enfps. and enfps want to go live in the country on a farm...whaa

i think it's super funny tho how they always seem like he was just out running errands and he walks in throws his keys down and makes a video all just spur of the moment style.
    Offensive ? Careful, you'd confirm he's right !
    On the contrary, the inaccuracy and ridiculous caricature make it funny haha
    I think he deliberately wants it provocative, ESTPs (if he is so) love to gain audience attention by being striking with their big big... Ti. Funnier than being objective or paying attention to others feelings.
    He reminds me of Gary King in The World's End hahaha

Aaaah, now I'm wondering... Are ESTPs the real life trolls ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nara View Post
    Offensive ? Careful, you'd confirm he's right !
    On the contrary, the inaccuracy and ridiculous caricature make it funny haha
    I think he deliberately wants it provocative, ESTPs (if he is so) love to gain audience attention by being striking with their big big... Ti. Funnier than being objective or paying attention to others feelings.
    He reminds me of Gary King in The World's End hahaha

Aaaah, now I'm wondering... Are ESTPs the real life trolls ?
    haha yeah i'm fi i get offended when people don't see me or others accurately for sure.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

enfps want to go live in the country on a farm...whaa
    ...I secretly want to be a moonshiner...fit with bloodhounds, a shotgun, overalls, a cousin boyfriend...and a still hidden deep in the heart of swamp country so...

I haven't watched very many of his videos but do I understand what he's saying haha. I actually think he's got some serious instincts when it comes to typology.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

man...i totally disagree. i mean many of us have so many wistful thoughts about like moving to a commune or in some lil beach house in the middle of nowhere...but for me and the others ive known its just one of the imagined lives...not more prevalent than any of the other versions.
    -Jim Morrison

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

those are hilarious and even more so because i can't really tell if they're meant to be. he's one of those funny because he's being serious types. if that makes sense.
    Yeah, I know what you're sayin.

They're like, "is this dude being serious? Like, 100% serious? Like he completely believes the words that are coming out of his mouth?"

It creates a funny tension, cuz you don't know if you're laughing at him, for being a fool, or if he actually knows exactly what he's doing, and hejust wants you to laugh at him, for being foolish, but he's actually in on and creating the joke. Haha, or he's just a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ...I secretly want to be a moonshiner...fit with bloodhounds, a shotgun, overalls, a cousin boyfriend...and a still hidden deep in the heart of swamp country so...

I haven't watched very many of his videos but do I understand what he's saying haha. I actually think he's got some serious instincts when it comes to typology.
    Yeah, I agree, I think he does actually have some decent instincts.

It's not like he's just some completely clueless ESTP who knows nothing about typology and is a total idiot and is making these videos.

Even with the ENFP farm thing, @Lady_X, if you give him a generous reading, there's a certain thread of truth there. It's not necessarily a farm, per Se, but, like, a commune. He's pointing to the kinda thing like where nicolita says she's not cut out for the "real world" and would like to just live at some commune and play music and do psychedelics. I mean, that sounds pretty ENFP to me...

LadyLazarus

Pfft, please you just know he wants to smooch them all, his eyes give it away, plus he's a ginger, and ginger's loooove INFP's.