User Tag List

Thread: Cognitive Functions and Love: How psychological compatibility affects romance

6w5 sx/sp
    ILI Ni

Default Cognitive Functions and Love: How psychological compatibility affects romance

I really liked this video on cognitive functions, compatibility and relationships.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

3w2 so/sp

I like this video a lot more than I was expecting. I really resonate with what it's saying about having perceiving functions in common. I am definitely drawn to Si doms and aux. The three people in my life who I generally feel most in sync with are all Si dom.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2

Gotta love the caveat that any relationship can work, most theories introduce, at the end of their pigeon-holing.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.