User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    meh, no to both implications. pay attention.
    Oh I have paid attention. You have an unhealthy obsession with your ex-wife and you use "personality type" as a coping mechanism.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Oh I have paid attention. You have an unhealthy obsession with your ex-wife and you use "personality type" as a coping mechanism.
    oh, that is pretty much obvious, did i look like i've being trying to hide it?

but no - your suggestion that it's a singular case doesn't quite fit the bill. as @fia pointed out - its a very repetitive phenomena (whether its due to misconception or not), and i keep getting positive feedbacks about this crap from others who had similar experiences.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

oh, that is pretty much obvious, did i look like i've being trying to hide it?

but no - your suggestion that it's a singular case doesn't quite fit the bill. as @fia pointed out - its a very repetitive phenomena (whether its due to misconception or not), and i keep getting positive feedbacks about this crap from others who had similar experiences.

I think it could be said similarly about any type. Certain types illustrate certain patterns of behavior.
    If those types are emotionally unstable, then those patterns of behavior will also be illustrated.
    What we can surmise then, is that emotionally unhealthy/unstable INFJ's might share similar ways of expressing that dysfunction.

Doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Just people being fucked up. Nothing new.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

No, you haven't been hiding it, but like I said I think you're glomming on to personality type as a coping mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    emotionally unhealthy/unstable INFJ's might people share similar ways of expressing that dysfunction.

It has nothing to do with 'type'.

Society

No, you haven't been hiding it, but like I said I think you're glomming on to personality type as a coping mechanism.
    got a bone to pick with typology in general? though your not wrong - i have being using it as a means to bridge gaps in comprehending behaviors and formations of thoughts that made no sense to me. my interest in typology as a theoretical framework is secondary, and isn't really relevant here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    emotionally unhealthy/unstable INFJ's might share similar ways of expressing that dysfunction.
    that does seem to be the more likely of the possibilities.

got a bone to pick with typology in general? though your not wrong - i have being using it as a means to bridge gaps in comprehending behaviors and formations of thoughts that made no sense to me. my interest in typology as a theoretical framework is secondary, and isn't really relevant here.
    I have no bones to pick at all, neither with you nor 'typology'.

It's probably better that I never said anything at all in this thread. Never mind.

Society

I have no bones to pick at all, neither with you nor 'typology'.

It's probably better that I never said anything at all in this thread. Never mind.
    don't be like that babe....

I really, honestly do not have any bones to pick. The reason why I think I shouldn't have said anything in the first place in this thread is because it's none of my business. It's not my place to say what you should do with your life.

I will say this though: attributing your ex-wife's perceived personality flaws to a 'type' is not going to make things better.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

@highlander are there links for these descriptions for other types besides Ni-doms?
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)