User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah, it did look like some personal signal, like linking herself to the otherwise objective content of the sentence, but there also was that lame turn of phrase that she turned into something more entertaining. A complicated message, then. Which is fun.

That's what I mean about an Se bridge that prompts Ni. Exactly what the signal stands for is unknown, and, in theory, will prompt speculation, and possibly greater interaction. It's a test of sorts too, I guess. You're supposed to know there's meaning to the gesture but that it's idiosyncratic.

Furthermore, it can be written off as something just for fun.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Fwiw: when I first watched it, I thought to myself, "INTJ or INFJ?"

Either her Fe facial expressions were lame and kinda bothersome, or her attempt at mimicking Fe was poor and contrived, and thus lame and bothersome. I sided with the latter, as my feeling wasn't that of disgust with Fe; it was feeling of disgust at lack of poor execution in the external world. INFJs are usually genuine enough with their Fe use that it is the former reaction that they trigger.

As one could probably figure, as such, I think Kalach's Se bridge metaphor works rather well, too.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I think those two types are very different. There is a massive difference in a person that prefers Fe vs. Fi and prefers Ti vs. Te.
    The difference is significant, but not always readily apparent externally. Yet another example of how very different preferences/functions/types can lead to similar behavior. Fe does have its own logic, and is not always easily distinguished from a Te-based recognition of the utility of doing what is in keeping with commonly held values. Z makes a similar comparison below:

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Fwiw: when I first watched it, I thought to myself, "INTJ or INFJ?"

Either her Fe facial expressions were lame and kinda bothersome, or her attempt at mimicking Fe was poor and contrived, and thus lame and bothersome. I sided with the latter, as my feeling wasn't that of disgust with Fe; it was feeling of disgust at lack of poor execution in the external world. INFJs are usually genuine enough with their Fe use that it is the former reaction that they trigger.

As one could probably figure, as such, I think Kalach's Se bridge metaphor works rather well, too.
    Yes, and both INTJ and INFJ have inf Se. I agree, she could very well be an INTJ, but my impression after watching both videos was INFJ, for the reasons I have mentioned.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    The difference is significant, but not always readily apparent externally. Yet another example of how very different preferences/functions/types can lead to similar behavior. Fe does have its own logic, and is not always easily distinguished from a Te-based recognition of the utility of doing what is in keeping with commonly held values. Z makes a similar comparison below:

Yes, and both INTJ and INFJ have inf Se. I agree, she could very well be an INTJ, but my impression after watching both videos was INFJ, for the reasons I have mentioned.
    Yeah, I thought the reasoning in your previous post was solid.

I just think her execution of Fe mannerisms would have been better if she were an INFJ.

That being said, I'm still not 100% for INTJ -- probably 75-25.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

When I watched the vids, I thought, "late-twenties / early thirties INTJ trying to appear personable" or "late-twenties / early thirties INFJ trying to appear officious?"

I went with INTJ. And she self-types as INTJ.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

MBTI
    ----

she comes across as stiff and almost aspie, as a lot of intjs do.

the winky smiley image and rhyme combo suggesting sexy timez when she was speaking about intjs' dogged focus on pleasing their partner made me laff. oh, you crazy robots!

video is very accurate when it comes to my intj.

WhoCares

Stopped at 1:15, most annoying video ever! Doesnt really sum me up either. Ive never sought to understand my partners, wants, needs or desires for the purposes of 'adoring and delighting' them. Two words, incidentally, which I never use. Kudo's to anyone who could stomach to watch the whole thing.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTp

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Stopped at 1:15, most annoying video ever! Doesnt really sum me up either. Ive never sought to understand my partners, wants, needs or desires for the purposes of 'adoring and delighting' them. Two words, incidentally, which I never use. Kudo's to anyone who could stomach to watch the whole thing.
    Don't you sort of need to know what your partners like if you want to make them happy? If you DON'T want to make them happy, what sort of relationships do you typically get into?
    "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." - Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Don't you sort of need to know what your partners like if you want to make them happy? If you DON'T want to make them happy, what sort of relationships do you typically get into?
    Good questions. I don't care anywhere near this much about most people, but my SO is a significant if unique exception.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by WhoCares View Post
    Maybe you should watch all of it before leaping to a conclusion based on two words. I would never use those two words either. That doesn't mean I don't do them.

Take sex for example. So you don't make an effort to be proficient at this? I think that would be something typical for an INTJ to do and it directly relates to most of those words you mention above.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639