User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I do agree about what is said on the video.
    INTJ, HSP, 1w9 or tritype 154, sx/sp

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf View Post
    I don't see a reason she couldn't be an INFJ. I known an INFJ who can come out almost as cold as myself.
    How likely do you think it would be for someone who does typology consulting work for a living - who runs her own company - would know what her type is?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Very good video. Her facial expressions are a joke, though.

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    How likely do you think it would be for someone who does typology consulting work for a living - who runs her own company - would know what her type is?
    Don't answer this! It's a trap!
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I can see how you might think that because of her reasons for going into it.

Focus on the communication style though. I don't believe INFJs come across as so coldly analytical. They come across as more approachable. She's so stiff, she hardly seems to move. She seems very much like an INTJ to me.
    The few identified INFJs I know do come across as fairly approachable, but then I see them in relatively unstructured face-to-face situations, and I have known them for many years. They might appear quite different in a video. Also, I didn't find this woman coldly analytical in either video, though I agree that her facial expressions in the first one were just plain odd. I have a hard time gauging what constitutes "cold" and "warm" in people's presentations, though, so I am sure this is coloring my impression.

The mind is a very powerful thing, and it is far too easy to delude oneself about something as important to one's identity as type probably is to her. INFJ and INTJ are not that far apart, and she could easily use her extensive experience to find support for the type she thinks she is or perhaps wants to be. I'm not saying she is doing this, and have woefully insufficient basis to determine her type myself, but I don't think it is that far fetched for her to be off.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    INFJ and INTJ are not that far apart, and she could easily use her extensive experience to find support for the type she thinks she is or perhaps wants to be. I'm not saying she is doing this, and have woefully insufficient basis to determine her type myself, but I don't think it is that far fetched for her to be off.
    I think those two types are very different. There is a massive difference in a person that prefers Fe vs. Fi and prefers Ti vs. Te.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

fwiw: My ex's 80 yo stepfather is an INTJ. He's actually mbti certified, and I can't remember how exactly but understanding it was part of his job at a local college. Anyway, the guy was usually every bit as stoic as the INTJ stereotype- but there were rare occasions, like during dinner, where he was sorta excited about what he was talking about and his face would become quite animated, like the woman in the video (and as it happens, it usually had to do with explaining something about mbti). The other 99% of the time though, he was pretty deadpan.

It's feasible to me that she's INTJ, is what I'm saying.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

fwiw: My ex's 80 yo stepfather is an INTJ. He's actually mbti certified, and I can't remember how exactly but understanding it was part of his job at a local college. Anyway, the guy was usually every bit as stoic as the INTJ stereotype- but there were rare occasions, like during dinner, where he was sorta excited about what he was talking about and his face would become quite animated, like the woman in the video (and as it happens, it usually had to do with explaining something about mbti). The other 99% of the time though, he was pretty deadpan.

It's feasible to me that she's INTJ, is what I'm saying.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah, weird, exaggerated faces seems like what we do specifically when lecturing about something we want people to get involved with. It's that "create an impact" thing goes with inferior sensing. It's supposed to operate in conjunction with words, and works better when there's things to control (like when she put up that winking smiley face to highlight some playfulness with that simple rhyme in an otherwise important and meaningful sentence), but it's meant to promote an in-the-moment interaction that sets a stage for concept building. An Se bridge toward sharing Ni.

Which doesn't make her a T. But I'm not aware of any reason to say F.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    It's supposed to operate in conjunction with words, and works better when there's things to control (like when she put up that winking smiley face to highlight some playfulness with that simple rhyme in an otherwise important and meaningful sentence), but it's meant to promote an in-the-moment interaction that sets a stage for concept building.
    I read in something very specific when she put that smily face up there and it was about her.

Tri-type 639