User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you rate this book?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • * (worst)

0 0%

0 0%

1 50.00%

0 0%
  • ***** (best)

1 50.00%
First 234

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I've always seen Si as a cross-comparison machine, constantly checking that things are matching up to a subjective impression of experiences of 'what should be'.

The process is often recognisable but where it manifests isn't.
    Interesting question,. i have been thinking after today being challenged by a frustrated mind set intj, questions and statements challenged me to manifest innate understandings.

The process where it manifests from? there are some basics understandings codified in the structures we both meditated upon. it seems to me to be well explained via am impression abstract structure that is reasonable within its metaphorical like ness to the actual of our sheared experiences.

the circle of the enneagram reminds me of a field as like a continues string, i can think of it as a frame work scaffold system a flexion of wave energy activities. And within that nano vibrating flux is the oscillations of selfs phenomenological experience.

So we have codes and patterns that we have codified in the endeavour to manifest a full science a map Human-Psychometrics. And our very own bodily structures or knowledge of the medical and anatomy of our physiology.

There are structures and pathways between the codes within the modes we utilise in understanding the MBTI Enneagram Hole Brain Model and Number Patterns.

i would not suggest that a full framework understanding of psychometrics needed for transformational work at the individual group and social activity level is out of reach. My interest in the enneagram and mbti and other structures has always infused by the knowing that authentic synergy development is posable, by authentic i pitch the level at levels 1, 2, 3 of the levels of development. Basically Level Three Of The Levels Of Health/ Development (Riso,Hudson) LEVEL THREE - The Level Of Social Value.

But anyway Si and where it manifests from Body/Mind/ physics chemistry electromagnetic source. Yes you are correct where it is manifested isn't recognisable and if so it is not discussed locally smug laypersons on these discussion boards.

what i do know is that the I , E , P , J ,, S - N - T - F , S&N - T&F , Point-Eergy , Subtype , tritype , Hole Brain Type , Tri-Fix , a couple of my models , work together in patterns as like a structured framework mechanical mechanism. My gut feeling says that chemistry genetics and a science of electromagnetic energy and other fields collaborating will yield a testable out come a synthesised model of mind within a machine. Some time of but not impossible for the curiosity of the Human Mind.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    Interesting question,. i have been thinking after today being challenged by a frustrated mind set intj, questions and statements challenged me to manifest innate understandings.

The process where it manifests from? there are some basics understandings codified in the structures we both meditated upon. it seems to me to be well explained via am impression abstract structure that is reasonable within its metaphorical like ness to the actual of our sheared experiences.

the circle of the enneagram reminds me of a field as like a continues string, i can think of it as a frame work scaffold system a flexion of wave energy activities. And within that nano vibrating flux is the oscillations of selfs phenomenological experience.

So we have codes and patterns that we have codified in the endeavour to manifest a full science a map Human-Psychometrics. And our very own bodily structures or knowledge of the medical and anatomy of our physiology.

There are structures and pathways between the codes within the modes we utilise in understanding the MBTI Enneagram Hole Brain Model and Number Patterns.

i would not suggest that a full framework understanding of psychometrics needed for transformational work at the individual group and social activity level is out of reach. My interest in the enneagram and mbti and other structures has always infused by the knowing that authentic synergy development is posable, by authentic i pitch the level at levels 1, 2, 3 of the levels of development. Basically Level Three Of The Levels Of Health/ Development (Riso,Hudson) LEVEL THREE - The Level Of Social Value.

But anyway Si and where it manifests from Body/Mind/ physics chemistry electromagnetic source. Yes you are correct where it is manifested isn't recognisable and if so it is not discussed locally smug laypersons on these discussion boards.

what i do know is that the I , E , P , J ,, S - N - T - F , S&N - T&F , Point-Eergy , Subtype , tritype , Hole Brain Type , Tri-Fix , a couple of my models , work together in patterns as like a structured framework mechanical mechanism. My gut feeling says that chemistry genetics and a science of electromagnetic energy and other fields collaborating will yield a testable out come a synthesised model of mind within a machine. Some time of but not impossible for the curiosity of the Human Mind.

You've put more thought into it than me. I was just saying that experience is subjective so what Si in an individual picks up on as being familiar in perception is specific to that person. But the process of Si when that experience of familiarity is challenged, is quite readily observable.

Usually in the *baby out with the bathwater* mentality.

Interesting ideas though.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

Yer I like the way you think, reading your post generated an impression of more than one structure and just a cause and effect two part structure. More than one structure in the sense of ,metaphorically speaking, as if watching what is being challenged is a fix within the fluidity of the flux.

It's tricky to put into words a description of out comes from working patterns because the variables vary front situation to situation.

I would need time to ponder but I think there are patterns within patters that both interface with patters and then there are most likely several framework patters and number patterns because there are nine points three instincts and lots of other stuff.

I guess I am still talking because there is primary structure and its on the tip of my tongue to talk about but I don't want to start with out being able to successfully complete the pattern.

But I trust the standard model or the MBTI because well it's accurate to life experience, and these things like 8 cognitive functions are true to. I kinds know then but I have not reflected adequately to trust allowing trusting what understandings I do have to role of my tong.

So I am curious to learn more, I am going to purchase the product and as I am going to think in a large framework as I learn and reflect on the 8 cognitive processes think about the point type mood agenda Tri-fix and Tri-type and see what I think. I have my own correlation but I have never really thought of the 8 cognitive processes out side of Si or Se as an expression of S function. I just thought it was natural that S flows as Si and Se as the mood or agenda influences conches ness.

So maybe that's a starting point clue. Conches and the refractive properties of both mood and agenda and the expression of the 8 cognitive processes.

But I think there is more to it I think there are or I suspect that there are more faces to the eight part geometry so to say. As if there is a ninth at its centre and that gets me thinking of the Egoic mind, that I think of as being nine parts.

Attitude behaviour ethos mood agenda conches sense think feel. It would be easy for me to suspect two things a one to one match with all but ethos and a random eight of nine with one as serving a hidden complaint Bias. But there just thoughts that role of the top of my head, but that how I think when approaching puzzles like how dose it all work together.

Enneagram
    9w8

I finished the Can You Spot it Course some time ago and just failed to get back here and give feedback but I think it was an excellent course. As a result of it, I feel much more confident in spotting dominant functions. I particularly appreciated the video examples of each type of function.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14
    Likes Forever liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I was generously gifted this for some forum contest. I have yet to review it though; sorry! I made a few notes and will have to find them, because I only vaguely remember the gist of my impressions.

There was some good stuff, but I disagree with some of it also. I am not a fan of Vicky Jo's affected personality or the style of the presentation (that clipart & those haikus... ), but I will give credit for some good points made, as soon as I remember them .
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes Hawthorne liked this post

Vicky Jo will may have to wait a little longer to get her cash from me. But I will see it that I take this course too.