• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Knowing Me, Knowing God: Exploring Your Spirituality with Myers-Briggs

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It has great reviews on Amazon, but what say the critics of MBTIc?

I have this book, but it's not nearly my favorite because it's just too skimpy. (It might be useful to a MBTI novice, however, or someone not used to thinking a possible mesh between spirituality and personality.)

If you want a much more thorough exploration of spirituality via the MBTI tool, I highly recommend the book Soul Types by Sandra Hirsh and Jane Kise.

EDIT: It's 300+ pages, exploring not only the four archetypes but the general spiritual approaches, strengths, weaknesses, and paths of development for each of the 16 types.

Last edited:

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I have both of those - my sister gave them to me. I haven't found either one of them useful for myself.

Usehername

On a mission
I have this book, but it's not nearly my favorite because it's just too skimpy. (It might be useful to a MBTI novice, however, or someone not used to thinking a possible mesh between spirituality and personality.)

If you want a much more thorough exploration of spirituality via the MBTI tool, I highly recommend the book Soul Types by Sandra Hirsh and Jane Kise.

EDIT: It's 300+ pages, exploring not only the four archetypes but the general spiritual approaches, strengths, weaknesses, and paths of development for each of the 16 types.

thx