User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Default Knowing Me, Knowing God: Exploring Your Spirituality with Myers-Briggs

It has great reviews on Amazon, but what say the critics of MBTIc?
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    It has great reviews on Amazon, but what say the critics of MBTIc?
    I have this book, but it's not nearly my favorite because it's just too skimpy. (It might be useful to a MBTI novice, however, or someone not used to thinking a possible mesh between spirituality and personality.)

If you want a much more thorough exploration of spirituality via the MBTI tool, I highly recommend the book Soul Types by Sandra Hirsh and Jane Kise.

EDIT: It's 300+ pages, exploring not only the four archetypes but the general spiritual approaches, strengths, weaknesses, and paths of development for each of the 16 types.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 10-27-2007 at 08:53 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ

I have both of those - my sister gave them to me. I haven't found either one of them useful for myself.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I have this book, but it's not nearly my favorite because it's just too skimpy. (It might be useful to a MBTI novice, however, or someone not used to thinking a possible mesh between spirituality and personality.)

If you want a much more thorough exploration of spirituality via the MBTI tool, I highly recommend the book Soul Types by Sandra Hirsh and Jane Kise.

EDIT: It's 300+ pages, exploring not only the four archetypes but the general spiritual approaches, strengths, weaknesses, and paths of development for each of the 16 types.
    thx
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis