I'm a 9w1.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    Post Thanks / Like

I am an IsFP. I've typed as a 4 one time and then a 5 twice. Does that mean I'm 4w5? I read all enneagram descriptions and relate a little bit to 4 and 5 but mostly I relate to 9. I am def. the peace maker in my family. I hate conflict and strive to solve interpersonal conflicts between family members.

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Julie1962 View Post
    I am an IsFP. I've typed as a 4 one time and then a 5 twice. Does that mean I'm 4w5? I read all enneagram descriptions and relate a little bit to 4 and 5 but mostly I relate to 9. I am def. the peace maker in my family. I hate conflict and strive to solve interpersonal conflicts between family members.
    If you relate mostly to 9 then I would say you are a 9. I always test either 5 or 4 on top with 9 next. But I relate to four most followed by five.

Yeah, country girl, another one! I've met very few of the 4w5 ISFP variety. I don't know if we are unusual or if they just aren't on here. (Not saying that you others aren't lovely, but just saying hello.)

But yeah, I think that if you aren't the 'standard' enneagram type which people most often associate with the MBTI type it can make it harder to type yourself. And yes, I have a hard time seeing the difference between INFP and ISFP... although I know I am more in the ISFP camp. But still, I don't feel 'totally S' or anything. Just mildly.

Oh, and Quinlan- did you always test ISFP, or did you ever think otherwise?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Post Thanks / Like

Where can I go to take the test? I don't know what type I am..

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post

I've never done the proper test but online my results are all over the place. I think I am ISFP because I relate to those descriptions the most and the functions make sense for me. I thought I was INFJ for a while.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

Senior Member Array countrygirl's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/so
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    If you relate mostly to 9 then I would say you are a 9. I always test either 5 or 4 on top with 9 next. But I relate to four most followed by five.

Yeah, country girl, another one! I've met very few of the 4w5 ISFP variety. I don't know if we are unusual or if they just aren't on here. (Not saying that you others aren't lovely, but just saying hello.)

But yeah, I think that if you aren't the 'standard' enneagram type which people most often associate with the MBTI type it can make it harder to type yourself. And yes, I have a hard time seeing the difference between INFP and ISFP... although I know I am more in the ISFP camp. But still, I don't feel 'totally S' or anything. Just mildly.

I also test ISFJ but I relate to ISFP description. I have 'J' tendacies due to my upbringing hense the lower case 'P'.

I'm not to familar with ennagram but 4w5 just fits the bill even tho my test will vary. I'm working on the variants (so/sx/sp).

MBTI
    Te<3
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx
    Socionics
    SiNe
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe I am an xSfP - probably an iSfP, but very likely an eSfP. I also believe I have a very well developed thinking side as well - so why not just call me an xSxP?

As far as my enneagram type goes: 7w6. If we're getting into tritypes, I believe: 7w6-3w2-9w8

brainheart

Hey aerobyn, the enneagram is better anyway. And I am all for calling you xSxP, although it's kind of hard to pronounce. Call me Ishmael.

Dali

I know nothing about Enneagram types. I keep putting off taking the test. Time to go search for and take one. I have a feeling I'll test as a type 4 (INFP/ISFP divide) based on the info in the first couple of posts.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel so alone. Where are the 4w3's?! Most of the people here who are 4's, seem to be 4w5.

Someone, please be a diva with me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.
    4w3 so/sx/sp

My disco club
    My Video Profile