Thread: ESTP/ENTJ

Member Array
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ESTP/ENTJ

Alrighty, so I need your expertise or observations...

ESTP Female - sagittarius

ENTJ Male - aquarius

Everything in common including hobbies, ideals, interests, likes, dislikes, upbringing, political and spiritual beliefs. Tons and tons of chemistry.

My ex best friend was an ENTJ female and we just got to a point that we couldn't stand each other. She was a user and would slam me until she got her way. Ultimately that was no fun anymore so I took off. ENTJ males seem to operate quite differently because he is an alpha male instead of alpha female (i hate competition). I love that he is an alpha male.

Long term, what do you think? So far it's been a meeting of the minds and neither of us can comprehend the feelings and thoughts. It's a very confusing mix of emotions and honestly it is the most intense experience of my life so far to be so connected to another human being.

Anyone?

Nickle Iron Silicone Array Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Post Thanks / Like

There's a fundamental difference in the way NTs and SPs view and operate in the world. From what I've read, the differences often make it a deal breaker. If you want, I can PM you parts of a book pertaining to ENTJ and ESTP relationships, and SP/NTs in general.

That being said, you two could have the best of time together! Alpha women apparently have a thing with attracting Beta men. The women often feel resentful in the long-term, having to carry the emotional and even the financial load. You've probably experienced this before. Alpha men and women can bump heads until one of you determines who will take the lead, likely him, as that's what you both likely want.

Sometimes when you get two Alphas together, it's difficult to negotiate who will take the lead and ultimately, nothing happens at all. You both want to take control. But that can be the best part of it if you're both of a happy disposition I think two Alphas together to be the ideal. You keep each other on your toes, and the feelings that you are bulldozing the other person are not as extreme.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Post Thanks / Like

I've heard that ESTP/ENTJ could be a good match and Sagittarius/Aquarius too. But according to both theorie of socionic and astrology, the best match for a Sagittarius EST would be a Gemini INFP or a Gemini ESTP (with opposite rising sign) and a Leo ISFJ or a Leo ENTJ with opposite rising sign too.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    estp
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ESTPgirl View Post
    ...and honestly it is the most intense experience of my life so far to be so connected to another human being...
    What more information do you need ?

Member Array
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Post Thanks / Like

It doesn't matter now because I think he is not interested due to life circumstances.

Member Array
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I've heard that ESTP/ENTJ could be a good match and Sagittarius/Aquarius too. But according to both theorie of socionic and astrology, the best match for a Sagittarius EST would be a Gemini INFP or a Gemini ESTP (with opposite rising sign) and a Leo ISFJ or a Leo ENTJ with opposite rising sign too.

Thank you, this is quite helpful.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, you know more than me. I was just thinking Mutable Fire with Fixed Air should also help create the dynamic she wanted in another thread.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 4w5 sx/sp, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Post Thanks / Like

ESTP Female - sagittarius

ENTJ Male - aquarius

Everything in common including hobbies, ideals, interests, likes, dislikes, upbringing, political and spiritual beliefs. Tons and tons of chemistry.

My ex best friend was an ENTJ female and we just got to a point that we couldn't stand each other. She was a user and would slam me until she got her way. Ultimately that was no fun anymore so I took off. ENTJ males seem to operate quite differently because he is an alpha male instead of alpha female (i hate competition). I love that he is an alpha male.

Long term, what do you think? So far it's been a meeting of the minds and neither of us can comprehend the feelings and thoughts. It's a very confusing mix of emotions and honestly it is the most intense experience of my life so far to be so connected to another human being.

Anyone?
    Oddly an ISTP might be able to help with some of the astrological aspects...

For love, I'd more so suggest looking at your individual moon signs...compare/contrast to sun and rising signs.

Might even search for a compatibility report? Which will identify potential areas for conflict. Or what I call, workable spark.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap, another ISTP that's read up on astrology too? I hadn't gotten
    to the level of linking the two...that's interesting.

Member Array
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Post Thanks / Like

Weren't you just recently asking about an ESTP/ESTP match? It's *so* like an ESTP to have plenty of irons in the fire... :-)
    100% *E*/100% *T*
    Married to an INFP - whose "P-ness" makes up for the I, N and F :yim_rolling_on_the_