• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ESTP/ENTJ

ESTPgirl

MBTI Type
estp
Enneagram
7w8
Alrighty, so I need your expertise or observations...

ESTP Female - sagittarius

ENTJ Male - aquarius

Everything in common including hobbies, ideals, interests, likes, dislikes, upbringing, political and spiritual beliefs. Tons and tons of chemistry.

My ex best friend was an ENTJ female and we just got to a point that we couldn't stand each other. She was a user and would slam me until she got her way. Ultimately that was no fun anymore so I took off. ENTJ males seem to operate quite differently because he is an alpha male instead of alpha female (i hate competition). I love that he is an alpha male.

Long term, what do you think? So far it's been a meeting of the minds and neither of us can comprehend the feelings and thoughts. It's a very confusing mix of emotions and honestly it is the most intense experience of my life so far to be so connected to another human being.

Anyone?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
There's a fundamental difference in the way NTs and SPs view and operate in the world. From what I've read, the differences often make it a deal breaker. If you want, I can PM you parts of a book pertaining to ENTJ and ESTP relationships, and SP/NTs in general.

That being said, you two could have the best of time together! Alpha women apparently have a thing with attracting Beta men. The women often feel resentful in the long-term, having to carry the emotional and even the financial load. You've probably experienced this before. Alpha men and women can bump heads until one of you determines who will take the lead, likely him, as that's what you both likely want.

Sometimes when you get two Alphas together, it's difficult to negotiate who will take the lead and ultimately, nothing happens at all. You both want to take control. But that can be the best part of it if you're both of a happy disposition:heart: I think two Alphas together to be the ideal. You keep each other on your toes, and the feelings that you are bulldozing the other person are not as extreme.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've heard that ESTP/ENTJ could be a good match and Sagittarius/Aquarius too. But according to both theorie of socionic and astrology, the best match for a Sagittarius EST would be a Gemini INFP or a Gemini ESTP (with opposite rising sign) and a Leo ISFJ or a Leo ENTJ with opposite rising sign too.

ESTPgirl

MBTI Type
estp
Enneagram
7w8
It doesn't matter now because I think he is not interested due to life circumstances.

ESTPgirl

MBTI Type
estp
Enneagram
7w8
I've heard that ESTP/ENTJ could be a good match and Sagittarius/Aquarius too. But according to both theorie of socionic and astrology, the best match for a Sagittarius EST would be a Gemini INFP or a Gemini ESTP (with opposite rising sign) and a Leo ISFJ or a Leo ENTJ with opposite rising sign too.

Thank you, this is quite helpful.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Well, you know more than me. I was just thinking Mutable Fire with Fixed Air should also help create the dynamic she wanted in another thread.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Alrighty, so I need your expertise or observations...

ESTP Female - sagittarius

ENTJ Male - aquarius

Everything in common including hobbies, ideals, interests, likes, dislikes, upbringing, political and spiritual beliefs. Tons and tons of chemistry.

My ex best friend was an ENTJ female and we just got to a point that we couldn't stand each other. She was a user and would slam me until she got her way. Ultimately that was no fun anymore so I took off. ENTJ males seem to operate quite differently because he is an alpha male instead of alpha female (i hate competition). I love that he is an alpha male.

Long term, what do you think? So far it's been a meeting of the minds and neither of us can comprehend the feelings and thoughts. It's a very confusing mix of emotions and honestly it is the most intense experience of my life so far to be so connected to another human being.

Anyone?

Oddly an ISTP might be able to help with some of the astrological aspects...

For love, I'd more so suggest looking at your individual moon signs...compare/contrast to sun and rising signs.

Might even search for a compatibility report? Which will identify potential areas for conflict. Or what I call, workable spark.

sLiPpY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Holy crap, another ISTP that's read up on astrology too? I hadn't gotten
to the level of linking the two...that's interesting.

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
Are most ENTJs jealous?

If so it might cause problems.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hahaha, yep, "P-ness" makes up for everything ;)

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
ESTP ENTJ

I've personally known a lot of ESTPs. I still know them lol :D

It's hard to have a fight with them because they're so laid back and non-serious. I get along with every ESTP I've met although I don't appreciate them all. The bad ones are still fun to be around for me.