• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Female ESTP's

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
What do they look like?

Do they have a harder time fitting into society? Like having to mold themselves to be less direct and nicer?

I ask because I've been testing as ENFP but it doesn't feel right. I think I naturally prefer S and T functions, but growing up my directness and in your face antics were strictly not allowed.

Also, I typically test and get interested in MBTI when dealing with my family or being around them.

Any help is appreciated :)

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
What do they look like?

Do they have a harder time fitting into society? Like having to mold themselves to be less direct and nicer?

I ask because I've been testing as ENFP but it doesn't feel right. I think I naturally prefer S and T functions, but growing up my directness and in your face antics were strictly not allowed.

Also, I typically test and get interested in MBTI when dealing with my family or being around them.

ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

(Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do they look like?

An ESTP female who uses smileys?
*shudder*

You're also using a lot of qualifiers for an ESTP female.

Of course, there's a lot of variety in type, but... generally I don't see that.

Peppermint Patty from "Peanuts" is a good fictional representative. The few that I've known in real life? They tend to be very pragmatic. Smart, yes, but most are more "masculine" in their presentation, and tom-boyish. One did try to dress up but still came across as the tomboy wearing a dress. The other is very very guyish. She has long hair but wears it long and straight without any effort put into it, like someone in the 60's or 70's; she wears t-shirts, jeans, drinks a lot of beer, and rough and tumbles with the guys.

She used to drive me a little nutty. She'd call me during work and fire questions at me point-blank that seems accusatory ("This thing you did isn't working!") and sound very abrasive, and then if I just went with it and pushed back with sound reasoning, she'd back way off. But she just had a very masculine, blunt approach; not much social finesse. The other was much quieter but still with that same tendency.

Challenge, bluff, assume the other person is playing a game and you need to maneuver yourself to win. That's the instinct. And abstractions are useless, they don't mean anything; you have to have the goods in hand, or be relying on practical things. (I'm curious to see what ESTPs thought of Obama.)

In any case, ESTP female in my experience usually = tomboy, the gal who can hang out with the guys at the bar and fit right in.

Some can style themselves femininely (especially if they're on the prowl), but they can take a guy toe-to-toe easily. I'd expect most men are attracted to them, because of their earthy spunk.

Atomic Fiend

ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

That was awesome.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

I dunno who Fergie is, and I don't know enough about Lopez to comment, but I don't think Madonna is an STP.

T

ThatGirl

You guys can go ahead and accuse me of being an ESTP again, wow

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
You guys can go ahead and accuse me of being an ESTP again, wow

Granted, I don't know you very well, but I don't think you are an ESTP.

ESTP girls rarely loiter on the internet boards (if you don't count myspace), and on a rare occasion that they do, they usually include pics of themselves because their physical image is an overwhelming, undeniable part of her identity (unless of course she has serious issues with her look or she is up to something nefarious).

Also, you don't talk like an ESTP. You got that rambling, incoherent, fucked-up-N way of talking.

T

ThatGirl

Granted, I don't know you very well, but I don't think you are an ESTP.

ESTP girls rarely loiter on the internet boards (if you don't count myspace), and on a rare occasion that they do, they usually include pics of themselves because their physical image is an overwhelming, undeniable part of her identity (unless of course she has serious issues with her look or she is up to something nefarious).

Also, you don't talk like an ESTP. You got that rambling, incoherent, fucked-up-N way of talking.

damn, I know

Incidentally I DID get kicked off the cheer squad in the third year, then asked to return, then kicked off again :smile:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
damn, I know

Incidentally I DID get kicked off the cheer squad in the third year, then asked to return, then kicked off again :smile:

For what it's worth, I've come across a lot of ENTPs who act and behave like ESTPs. The noticeable difference being is that they use "scientific methods" for physical competitions like sports, and they have a weird way of dressing (usually wacky, garish, mismatched colors)

D

Dali

I almost choked on my drink. :laugh:

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
What do they look like?

This is only a sideline.

The ESTPs are a majority in any prison population.
More than sixty per cent of the men.
Ninety per cent of the women.

The majority of the women in prison have children.
According to the courts, violence is straight action.

The courts do not deem premeditated violence a crime.
Only a response to violence is a crime.

In Somalia, a thirteen year old girl was stoned to death. A court order.
She had been unfaithful to her pedophile husband. Three men had raped her.

We condemn the particular.
Do we condemn the general?

We do not.
We still have the women in prison.
What did the women do?

They defended their young.
And their honour.

The ESTP women are the best mothers.
Their children learn to walk early.

Protection is an emergency measure only.

D

Dali

This is only a sideline.

We do not.
What did the women do?

And their honour.

I think I speak for many when I say "huh?"

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
This is only a sideline.

We do not.
What did the women do?

And their honour.

Welcome to Planet Earth.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible

I seem alot of sites rthat typed Ellen Ripley from Aliens is an NT (either INTJ or ENTJ). But she seemed muh more ESTP to me. Come on, not even an ENTJ woman can survive shit like that in space.,

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
I seem alot of sites rthat typed Ellen Ripley from Aliens is an NT (either INTJ or ENTJ). But she seemed muh more ESTP to me. Come on, not even an ENTJ woman can survive shit like that in space.,

My site is the one that typed Ripley as INTJ. She is much too reserved and thoughtful to be an ESTP. If anything, she was the person holding everyone back when they were acting careless (i.e. not letting crew back in the ship after they were exposed to xeno-organisms in Alien, minding newbie lieutenant's actions in Aliens, etc)

By the way, I withdraw my previous uninformed assessment that ThatGirl is ENTP. I've spoken to her long enough to know that she is ESTP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The most clear example of a female ESTP is probably Faith from Buffy, I'd say.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp

This is without doubt the best reply to any thread I've ever read. :rofl1:

EDIT: my sister is an ESTP and I am in awe of her tough shell, good on them, you have to be strong to survive in this world.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Edgar knows his stuff.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
My ESTJ gf's best friend is ESTP. They're terrifying together. ESTP can immasculate anyone in seconds with ESTJ gf providing the supporting justification. It's a sight to behold.