• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Female ESTP's

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well yeah! it's basic resourcefulness! use what you've got to get what you want! :laugh:

a properly developed chest is a practical thing to have :yes:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
well yeah! it's basic resourcefulness! use what you've got to get what you want! :laugh:

a properly developed chest is a practical thing to have :yes:

You are wise and good! :worthy:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Edgar... Maybe you can help me since you seem to be so educated about estp's. I am ExTP and am trying to pick a side. The S&N seem to be both hanging out, sitting on the fence. Lol! Will you give me your insight?

Sure, I can help you determine your type. Tell me what you're wearing.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know what sort of bitch-ass ENTj girls you know, but no one gets between us and what we want.

hahahaha!!! I could'nt have said it any better. If something is in my way of getting what I want, there is no way in hell I'm giving up, I'll die trying if I have to.
Yes, that is one grating impressive quality Judgers seem to all share.

Edgar wins.

XYZ

MBTI Type
GOAT
Enneagram
DUNO
Was watching a re-run of Top Gear yesterday featuring German women's racing driver, Sabine Schmitz who seems a very likely ESTP:

[YOUTUBE="m1pklvKKnd0"]Sabine Schmitz on TopGear[/YOUTUBE]

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That woman is crazy! I like ^_^

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
[YOUTUBE="SFHLZkDYMYA"]Bridget McManus[/YOUTUBE]

Here's another ESTP video. She's a funny lady. :)

I've known many ESFPs, but not any ESTP females. I think I would find them kind of intimidating at first.

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
The noticeable difference being is
I have noticed this quirk in both written and spoken INTJese. What causes it?

"The X being is"

It's as though "reason-being"/"difference-being"/etc. is treated as a compound, or... 'being' is an adjunct to 'reason', but in the wrong order... or something...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTP females do not have a "hard time fitting into society". More often than not, ESTP women are the thoughest bitches on the block, alpha females who get their pick of men. Even busted ESTP women often become the objects of attraction, especially amongst beta males, due to their sheer bombastic presence and blatant sexuality. ESTP's natural habitat is usually any place that offers her an opportunity to flaunt her sexy wares - whether that would be a local rave parties, or a cheerleader squad. ESFJ and ESTJ cheerleader captains like to pretend to have control over ESTP subordinates, but in reality they do not. If pressed too hard, an ESTP cheerleader has no trouble telling the captain to "go fuck herself", and even though she will be suspended from the squad, an ESTP will eventually be invited back because all the guys like her. ESTJ/ESFJs realize that and secretly disdain and envy their ESTP counterparts at the same time.

The only other type that dares to challenge an ESTP female for dominance is an ENTJ, but more often than not, the ENTJ female gets her ass handed to her. Outmaneuvered and crushed, the ENTJ female has no choice but to accept defeat, complain to her posse of fags, and then go home and beat the shit out of her INFP boyfriend to let out steam.

(Notable examples of ESTP females: Madonna, Fergie, and Jennifer Lopez.)

:rofl1: Oh man that made me laugh so hard... time to get meeself a wee INFP... *come on boys, don't hide...yet*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
another female ESTP? :huh:

You'd sure as hell better post a lot then! I'm tired of answering almost all of the questions related to female ESTPs anymore :boohoo:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:rofl1: Oh man that made me laugh so hard... time to get meeself a wee INFP... *come on boys, don't hide...yet*
Does ENFP work for you?
33edfeaa.gif

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
another female ESTP? :huh:

You'd sure as hell better post a lot then! I'm tired of answering almost all of the questions related to female ESTPs anymore :boohoo:

+10! More ESTP females are always welcomed :cheese: :wubbie: :hug:

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I've known several ESTP girls who tryed to play me around with they're constant promises. And they allways succeded to absorb all my attention.
But at some point, I realize that they keep running away from my try to know them more, because they have nothing more to know. To an INTP, it´s very uncomfortable not to be corresponded in our try to know more and share more knowledge. They are charming girls, but always a expectation that goes nowhere.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've known several ESTP girls who tryed to play me around with they're constant promises. And they allways succeded to absorb all my attention.
But at some point, I realize that they keep running away from my try to know them more, because they have nothing more to know. To an INTP, it´s very uncomfortable not to be corresponded in our try to know more and share more knowledge. They are charming girls, but always a expectation that goes nowhere.

Oh, no. There's plenty more to know. They're just not interested and they're toying with you.

Frederico Rogeiro

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I'm not so sure there is.
But anyway, if they´re not interested, why do they toy?