• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] I love ISFPs

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
My best friend and my sister (who is also my best friend) are ISFPs. I have many ISFP acquaintances and I've always gotten on lovely with them--we seem to understand each other and have very little conflict. Interestingly enough, my toxic and exhausting connections have been with other SFJs.

I've heard it said that the best interactions are with types that share the same functions, just opposite direction of flow. For this example, Fi-Se and Fe-Si. In my experience this has very much been true. ISFPs--how do you get on with Fe-doms and especially ESFJs?

Anyone can answer with speculation or interactions with their inverse type!

lunarmermaid

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Regarding ESFJs... I have a childhood ESFJ friend who I had a very close bond with. It's funny because we considered each other sisters too, actually. It was the most 'dreamlike' relationship for me. We had so much fun together, and I even idealized our relationship, I had thought a lot about her and the time we spent together, and I wanted to create stuff about us. I was very fond of her. She was a really sweet person. She understood my interests, and even went along with them. But now we have become more distant, because of differing paths in life. But it was really sweet while it lasted. I don't think my memories with her will ever fade, even if the friendship faded. We still keep in touch with each other every now and then, and I still consider her my little sister, and our bond still exists, although it's not that idealistic anymore. :)

blob

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love them too :D
my childhood bestfriend is an ISFJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
One nurtures, guides and keeps people safe. The other provides often childlike, light and spontaneous fun and art to brighten peoples day - or at least something that touches the soul. That can be very complimentary :)