And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
    And sitting by desolate streams;—
    World-losers and world-forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams:
    Yet we are the movers and shakers
    Of the world for ever, it seems.

-Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Do you ever find yourself drawn to certain aesthetics more than others? Do you prefer consistency with them. Or do you find your tastes change? Feel free to include examples in your preferred medium of expression, and feel free to be as detailed as you like. I am not limiting to aesthetics of beauty as @magpie has a fantastic thread for that already, and if you don't already, you should certainly participate in it, it's rather smashing. but rather any aesthetic is fair game so to speak. This will likely be a very subjective thread. As in diverse. As in there's no accounting for taste, but please try to avoid being disruptive or judgemental. You are of course free to express yourself, I request only that such expression be done with respect. In regards to NSFW; As far as I know spoiler it with a warning and don't break the forum rules.

Welcome and of most of all...

Enjoy...

Everyone, is of course welcome, to constructively participate ^_^
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

Likes magpie, Kas, Verona, geedoenfj, Cat Brainz liked this post

Who frowned me this face? Gentleman Jack's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Default Relaxation: Part I

With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Look at the eyebrows. They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face. They're independently cross! They probably want to cede from the rest of my face and set up their own independent state of eyebrows! Oh, that's Scots… I am Scottish. Haven't I? I've gone Scottish?

Oh, no, that's good. It's good I'm Scottish. I'm Scottish. I am Scottish. I can complain about things, I can really complain about things.

Likes geedoenfj, Lotus, Flâneuse, DulcetRefrain liked this post

I rarely have strong opinions about particular favourite styles etc, but I'm picky about almost everything and I believe there is some consistency in what I like. I will try to show some representation of different styles.

I Paintings

II Posters/Covers

III Men

IV Places
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Gentleman Jack, Lotus, Floki, geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so

I must say, that's rather difficult to describe. I mean, if something looks good, I can point it out, I suppose. If anything, perhaps a lack of clutter is appealing to me. An empty desktop with only a wallpaper. A single colourful waveform. A room lit by a single candle. Things like that.
    Likes Gentleman Jack, Nørrsken liked this post

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

I tend to be drawn more to nature or colors from a certain palette. I did a photo project awhile ago that was a collage of photos that I found beautiful.

Edited to fix my picture links

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

@Gentleman Jack

Lovely thread here are some answers

Do you ever find yourself drawn to certain aesthetics more than others?
    *Yes,there are aesthetics that feels more like me, I don't like to limit myself to certain category or certain artists, I put my options open, but I can see there's obviously a general line for my preferences..

Do you prefer consistency with them. Or do you find your tastes change?
    * I find my preferences changes and evolve, no dramatic changes, it depends on my mood, and also the stage of life I'm in, there are things that felt more like me in the past that doesn't feel like that to me anymore, I'm not the same person I used to be like 10 years ago..

Feel free to include examples in your preferred medium of expression, and feel free to be as detailed as you like.
    *I would describe it as dreamy, romantic, dramatic, and also light-hearted ..

- - - Updated - - -

@Gentleman Jack

Lovely thread here are some answers

Do you ever find yourself drawn to certain aesthetics more than others?
    *Yes,there are aesthetics that feels more like me, I don't like to limit myself to certain category or certain artists, I put my options open, but I can see there's obviously a general line for my preferences..

Do you prefer consistency with them. Or do you find your tastes change?
    * I find my preferences changes and evolve, no dramatic changes, it depends on my mood, and also the stage of life I'm in, there are things that felt more like me in the past that doesn't feel like that to me anymore, I'm not the same person I used to be like 10 years ago..

Feel free to include examples in your preferred medium of expression, and feel free to be as detailed as you like.
    *I would describe it as dreamy, romantic, dramatic, and also light-hearted ..
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes Gentleman Jack, Novella liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Default Interior: Part One...

Attached Images Attached Images
    With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

Everything on this thread makes me smile!
    Likes Gentleman Jack, Cat Brainz, Nørrsken liked this post

Marshmallow Heart thepink-cloakedninja's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    269 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman Jack View Post

Note to self: must. decorate. future. house. like. this.
    Skinny people are easier to kidnap
    Stay safe
    Eat cheesecake
    Likes Lotus, Gentleman Jack liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    837 sx
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Default Once upon a time... The Good Folk Part I

With all Due Respect,
    -Jack

Likes Floki, DulcetRefrain liked this post