• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] How Do I Know If an ESTP is interested in me?

dippy

MBTI Type
INFJ
So, how do I know if an ESTP is romantically interested in me?

Let me know guys!

Dippy:smile:

Agent Washington

Softserve Ice Cream
They skateboard in with their brows wiggling like woooosh wiggle wiggle. Hard to miss.:D

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
So, how do I know if an ESTP is romantically interested in me?

Let me know guys!

Dippy:smile:

Hmm, I have an ESTP cousin and he actually acts like a pussy around the girl he likes. xD must be those "damn" feelings.... :whistling: JK yeah, there's no joking when it comes to their feelings. :shock:

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Some questions are better left unanswered

Saviithesavage

MBTI Type
Estp
Enneagram
Ok so I am an ESTP girl & make noooo mistake when I like a guy HE KNOWS, I am a very straight foward kinda girl & if I like a guy I will definitly make the first move. I'm also a very touchy person. I see no need to play games if I'm feeling you I'll tell you if I'm not I'll also tell you haha. I don't see a point in wasting time yanno. That said when I like a guy, I'm usually texting him non stop and tend to take things very quickly, I'm also very very sarcastic w/ guys I like, I don't mean any harm by it but sometimes people take it the wrong way, I always say if I tell you "I hat you" that's when you know IM IN LUHVV W/ YOU haha. Some qualities I look for in guys is I need a FUNNY guy who understands my sarcasm and can dish it back, there is absolutely nothing that makes me bust a motherfucking nut more than when a guy can dish back my sarcasm. If you can make me laugh when I'm angry at you, ISSA WRAP YOU HAVE MY HEART has hope this helped hehe