• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] Top 3 reasons for why SPs suck...

attila_the_hunny

MBTI Type
intp
Why they suck:

1) They don't believe in contraception

2) Expect you financially take care of their shit.

3) They "borrow" your stuff and you never see it again or it is returned to you in shitty shape.

Why they rock:

1) They're good in bed.

2) They have connections.

3) They die young.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why they suck:

1) They don't believe in contraception

boy, was that annoying...

2) Expect you financially take care of their shit.

glad to have weaseled out of that one...

3) They "borrow" your stuff and you never see it again or it is returned to you in shitty shape.

and my younger brother wondered why I had him locked out of my room

Why they rock:

1) They're good in bed.

not the ones I dated, but that might have had to do with something else

2) They have connections.

which is why I like hanging out with my uncle and/or my youngest brother

3) They die young.

I'd almost put this one under the "sucks" section...

ygolo

My termites win
At least there was some good stuff in the thread.

Some other traits (not sure if they are good or bad).

1) They don't post too often on forums like this, so aren't around to defend themselves.

2) Tend to be quite courageous and don't freeze-up in crisis.

3) Are unassuming and easy to to have fun with.

4) Are more creative than SJs, more practical than NTs, and more reasonable that NFs (in general).

5) Realize that quite often detailed palnning is useless.

6) Can get things going when stagnation takes over.

7) Can keep things the same in the face of useless/fanciful innovation.

8) Willing and able to break the rules when necessary.

9) Even the feeling types are master tactitians.

10) Good at trouleshooting, fixing things (xSTPs at least).

11) Are more philosophical/poetic than people give them credit for.

The list can be quite long.

Vicki

MBTI Type
????
hmm..

well, then maybe I'm NOT an ESFP.
because none of that sounds like me.
my mom keeps telling me I'm helpful, friendly, whatever term you use for thinking before you talk/act/jump, etc..

563 740

MBTI Type
ENTP
Why do SPs suck?

Because they needed the money!!

ZING!

:devil:

NocturnalSun

MBTI Type
INTP
1. Bodily fluids and processes jokes. Farting, for example.

2. "GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE!" meaning 'watch a movie' or 'go water-skiing.' ... Not 'get a job' or 'read a book' or similar.

3. Tomorrow?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Firstly, I dislike them because they use Se, and that's my inferior function. This causes me to become stressed when I'm around them.

Secondly, I believe that it is hard for them to behave rationally, and they simply do whatever they like, not considering consequences. (ES_P's are probably worst about this.)

Thirdly, I find them to be frighteningly aggressive, and I fear that they will harm me.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
Thirdly, I find them to be frighteningly aggressive, and I fear that they will harm me.

Really? :shock:

I have way too many ESFP friends, and I find them extremely easy going, if anything they would say what you said about them being scary, to fit me better. :blush:

I like my ESFP aquaintances, but if I had to point out any flaws, it would only be that I haven't met one yet who I could have a conversation with about books, and certain infpish interests and tangents of mine, instead they are shopping, and fun time friends. I have ones I dislike too, but I am related to them. ;)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Firstly, I dislike them because they use Se, and that's my inferior function. This causes me to become stressed when I'm around them.

Secondly, I believe that it is hard for them to behave rationally, and they simply do whatever they like, not considering consequences. (ES_P's are probably worst about this.)

I think behaving irrationally is more in the domain of any dominant perceptual function, after all S and N are both irrational functions. Unless balanced by judgment, Sensors become hedonistic, Intuitives become paranoid.

I like SPs because:

• They don't take everything up the ass.
  • The live short, happy lives, which is certainly better than a long, unhappy life.
  • It's easy for them to get away with criminal activity.
  • They have no trouble getting laid.
  • They hate religious people almost as much as I do.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Secondly, I believe that it is hard for them to behave rationally
:huh: A primary Ni calling primary Tis (for example) irrational?

They can't understand why you're angry. It was ages ago that they totally screwed you over.
Uhm, uhm...:blush: ....yeah.

My 3 Reasons why SPs suck:

-can be lazy as hell
-insensitive/don't take others' feelings seriously/annoy people for the fun of it
-tend to flake out of things if something better comes up, or if they just don't feel like it anymore

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
1. will not give a direct answer to a direct question because they have to "think about it" which really means they just don't want to say no or they are too afraid to say yes and so they will say "not now" and never get back with you with an answer

2. they minimize things. They say things like, "what are you so upset about? it's just water on the floor" (that you asked them to clean up 10 times in one f?%%%**!!! day!!) and then laugh.

What's the problem with this stuff, really? Sometimes I feel so ESTP...

I think what they're attempting to convey is the SP-Improviser's essential need for freedom to do their own thing, similar to the NT-Theorists' need to feel competent by being independent. Where NTs need competence, SPs need freedom, but both are highly independent to a fault.

Who'd prefer competence over freedom? Competence is boring.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ENTJs and ESTPs seem a lot alike, don't they?

And competence is kind of related to freedom. But where the ESTP is more easy-going, the ENTJ is more determined. (I typed Vic Mackey from The Shield as an ESTP at first, but then I watched him more closely and then decided on ENTJ.)

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
The ENTJs and ESTPs seem a lot alike, don't they?

Yeah, but my strongest suit against ENTJ for myself is that I'm far more interested in girls than in my future career, but that might just be that I'm 20.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, but my strongest suit against ENTJ for myself is that I'm far more interested in girls than in my future career, but that might just be that I'm 20.

Ah yes, when I was in high school, I had a dream of being a filmmaker. I can vividly imagine stories in my mind that were almost real in the way I would structure my films. I wrote screenplays and even bought a camera, but I'd never gotten around to actually making the movie (this was for a film studies class I took in high school) because of my anxiety when changing my normal habits. There was also so much I wanted to do with my movie screenplay, but I didn't have access to the tools that I wanted to use -- I was sort of like an amateur George Lucas.

I had ideas, but I had no way of implementing them. I was more focused on the dream than on the details of making it a reality, so that sort of made me unmotivated. And now, I'm just sort of aimless.

But now, for some reason, I'm more interested in having relationships -- and it's something that I really fear. I'm just afraid of hearing the word "No." And I especially hate when reality contradicts with the way I wanted things to end up, and so that makes me even more unmotivated.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
1 - Too shallow
2 - No imagination
3 - Too satisfied with the status quo

wolfmaiden14

*ears perk up*
MBTI Type
Infx
I dated someone who I'm pretty much certain is an ESFP for years, and am still best friends with him, though we pretty much drive each other bonkers/hurt each other's feelings real bad a lot of times. So it'll be a limited to that type list as far as I know..

1) Not very open to advice
2) Do not know when enough is enough, even when you tell them blatantly! ><
3) too concerned with their "image" when in a crowd

Gabe

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hold on a second. This rant seems completely rediculous. At least there were a few self-identified subject types to defend themselves in the other "rant about ___" threads. This does however, lead me to believe that there are at least a SP's identifying themselves as another type (which obviously isn't thier fault: innacurate online tests, lousy portrayal by Kiersey, a tendency for improvisors to test as intuition types even on the official MBTI).
I admire SP's tactical skill: When Mike Gravel described every freakin hoop he had to jump through to enter the pentagon papers into the public record, I couln'nt help wondering If I couldn've possibly put up with all that.