Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Firstly, I dislike them because they use Se, and that's my inferior function. This causes me to become stressed when I'm around them.

Secondly, I believe that it is hard for them to behave rationally, and they simply do whatever they like, not considering consequences. (ES_P's are probably worst about this.)

Thirdly, I find them to be frighteningly aggressive, and I fear that they will harm me.
    I think behaving irrationally is more in the domain of any dominant perceptual function, after all S and N are both irrational functions. Unless balanced by judgment, Sensors become hedonistic, Intuitives become paranoid.

I like SPs because:

• They don't take everything up the ass.
    • The live short, happy lives, which is certainly better than a long, unhappy life.
    • It's easy for them to get away with criminal activity.
    • They have no trouble getting laid.
    • They hate religious people almost as much as I do.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Secondly, I believe that it is hard for them to behave rationally
    A primary Ni calling primary Tis (for example) irrational?

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    They can't understand why you're angry. It was ages ago that they totally screwed you over.
    Uhm, uhm... ....yeah.

My 3 Reasons why SPs suck:

-can be lazy as hell
    -insensitive/don't take others' feelings seriously/annoy people for the fun of it
    -tend to flake out of things if something better comes up, or if they just don't feel like it anymore

Shouldn't this be sticky?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by indigo2020 View Post
    1. will not give a direct answer to a direct question because they have to "think about it" which really means they just don't want to say no or they are too afraid to say yes and so they will say "not now" and never get back with you with an answer

2. they minimize things. They say things like, "what are you so upset about? it's just water on the floor" (that you asked them to clean up 10 times in one f?%%%**!!! day!!) and then laugh.
    What's the problem with this stuff, really? Sometimes I feel so ESTP...

I think what they're attempting to convey is the SP-Improviser's essential need for freedom to do their own thing, similar to the NT-Theorists' need to feel competent by being independent. Where NTs need competence, SPs need freedom, but both are highly independent to a fault.
    Who'd prefer competence over freedom? Competence is boring.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

The ENTJs and ESTPs seem a lot alike, don't they?

And competence is kind of related to freedom. But where the ESTP is more easy-going, the ENTJ is more determined. (I typed Vic Mackey from The Shield as an ESTP at first, but then I watched him more closely and then decided on ENTJ.)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    The ENTJs and ESTPs seem a lot alike, don't they?
    Yeah, but my strongest suit against ENTJ for myself is that I'm far more interested in girls than in my future career, but that might just be that I'm 20.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yeah, but my strongest suit against ENTJ for myself is that I'm far more interested in girls than in my future career, but that might just be that I'm 20.
    Ah yes, when I was in high school, I had a dream of being a filmmaker. I can vividly imagine stories in my mind that were almost real in the way I would structure my films. I wrote screenplays and even bought a camera, but I'd never gotten around to actually making the movie (this was for a film studies class I took in high school) because of my anxiety when changing my normal habits. There was also so much I wanted to do with my movie screenplay, but I didn't have access to the tools that I wanted to use -- I was sort of like an amateur George Lucas.

I had ideas, but I had no way of implementing them. I was more focused on the dream than on the details of making it a reality, so that sort of made me unmotivated. And now, I'm just sort of aimless.

But now, for some reason, I'm more interested in having relationships -- and it's something that I really fear. I'm just afraid of hearing the word "No." And I especially hate when reality contradicts with the way I wanted things to end up, and so that makes me even more unmotivated.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

1 - Too shallow
    2 - No imagination
    3 - Too satisfied with the status quo

MBTI
    Infx

I dated someone who I'm pretty much certain is an ESFP for years, and am still best friends with him, though we pretty much drive each other bonkers/hurt each other's feelings real bad a lot of times. So it'll be a limited to that type list as far as I know..

1) Not very open to advice
    2) Do not know when enough is enough, even when you tell them blatantly! ><
    3) too concerned with their "image" when in a crowd
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

MBTI
    ENTP

Hold on a second. This rant seems completely rediculous. At least there were a few self-identified subject types to defend themselves in the other "rant about ___" threads. This does however, lead me to believe that there are at least a SP's identifying themselves as another type (which obviously isn't thier fault: innacurate online tests, lousy portrayal by Kiersey, a tendency for improvisors to test as intuition types even on the official MBTI).
    I admire SP's tactical skill: When Mike Gravel described every freakin hoop he had to jump through to enter the pentagon papers into the public record, I couln'nt help wondering If I couldn've possibly put up with all that.