User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 206

  1. #21
    The elder Holmes Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    I have to say, most of these things seem only to apply to the ESTPs I've known. The ISTPs I've known have been pretty solid guys. Two of them were GIGANTIC man-sluts, though, I must admit.

    Interestingly, at present I have one ESTP friend who, despite being an enormous flake who is incapable of planning for Saturday before Saturday is a total neat-freak and plans extensive travels down to the last detail.

    I guess this just ramble, though, so I will contribute with the understanding that I'm referring to ESTPs only:

    1.) They are the flakiest motherfuckers. It's not that they don't plan anything in advance, it's that they don't see any REASON or BENEFIT to doing so.

    2.) They are disease vectors.

    3.) If the girl you're presently involved with has hang-ups as a result of getting totally screwed over in a past relationship, it's more likely than not the fault of an ESTP.

  2. #22
    Senior Member indigo2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I have to say, most of these things seem only to apply to the ESTPs I've known. The ISTPs I've known have been pretty solid guys. Two of them were GIGANTIC man-sluts, though, I must admit.

    Interestingly, at present I have one ESTP friend who, despite being an enormous flake who is incapable of planning for Saturday before Saturday is a total neat-freak and plans extensive travels down to the last detail.

    I guess this just ramble, though, so I will contribute with the understanding that I'm referring to ESTPs only:

    1.) They are the flakiest motherfuckers. It's not that they don't plan anything in advance, it's that they don't see any REASON or BENEFIT to doing so.

    2.) They are disease vectors.

    3.) If the girl you're presently involved with has hang-ups as a result of getting totally screwed over in a past relationship, it's more likely than not the fault of an ESTP.
    I know an ESTP and you are describing his sucky qualities very very well, which is not to say he does not have some good qualities (but we are not talking about good qualities right now are we) ?

    I also know 2 ISTP's (one man and one woman) and I was thinking of both of them (they have very similar modes) earlier when I wrote the top three things I think sucks about them. I know them very well since one is my ex-husband and one is my best friend who I love but who also drives me bonkers at times.
    People who get nostalgic about childhood were obviously never children.
    Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes
    US cartoonist (1958 - )

  3. #23
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    So SPs are flaky, yes? I guess they get dandruff, then!

  4. #24
    Senior Member htb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,506

    Default

    They are directly responsible for hair metal.

  5. #25
    Senior Member niffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    ...Everything everyone has outlined here, I'm disturbed to admit, applies to me 100%. As in, the stupider me-moments.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    They, along with SJs, seem more offended when we generalize.

  7. #27
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    1) require temper tantrums to get them to do something

    2) feel any money they see must be theirs

    3) feel the same way about things as they do about money

    mom and younger brother (ESFP) tended to do this to me, my youngest brother (ISFP) seems to only fit the tantrum one.

  8. #28
    The elder Holmes Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    ...Everything everyone has outlined here, I'm disturbed to admit, applies to me 100%. As in, the stupider me-moments.
    You're a disease vector?
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

    -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --

  9. #29
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    1) require temper tantrums to get them to do something

    2) feel any money they see must be theirs

    3) feel the same way about things as they do about money

    mom and younger brother (ESFP) tended to do this to me, my youngest brother (ISFP) seems to only fit the tantrum one.
    I think temper tantrums are more related to Feeling and Perceiving. (xNFPs are like that, too.) But I agree that 2 and 3 are definitely SP traits. I'm also least likely to trust SPs with borrowing my things. Even though I don't trust anyone borrowing my things, SPs are the worst at remembering to return things. (Although I think I said this already.)

  10. #30
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I think temper tantrums are more related to Feeling and Perceiving. (xNFPs are like that, too.) But I agree that 2 and 3 are definitely SP traits. I'm also least likely to trust SPs with borrowing my things. Even though I don't trust anyone borrowing my things, SPs are the worst at remembering to return things. (Although I think I said this already.)
    I grew up in the house of FP, the one with the biggest tantrum got their way. The hyperthyroid, drama queen daughter of a drunk, though, tended to win the most.

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck
    By Haight in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 773
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:57 AM
  2. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  3. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs rule...
    By Athenian200 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
  4. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Rock
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. [NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO