User Tag List

First 11192021

The main reason why SPs suck is that most reduce their lives to immediate pleasure and lately, revolve their lives around their image on social networks, and how they gauge themselves within the hierarchy of small local markets. Most dwell on the various ways in which they might rise in that hierarchy. ENJs and their tertiary Se might be part of that mess too. I'd actually say that ISPs might avoid that easier than ESP or ENFJ not just for the fact that they're introverted, but also critics. Sometimes the immediate surrounding doesn't become something they value, but something they're all too aware of, but hate.

But they can easily fall into the trap of gauging their worth that way too. I have, especially when I was young - and it takes some effort to truly tell everyone and everything to fuck off and not participate in the ratrace whatsoever.

Anyhow, in my view, this is the greatest threat to any Se valuers well being. And what makes many so loathesome to everyone else.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    The main reason why SPs suck is that most reduce their lives to immediate pleasure and lately, revolve their lives around their image on social networks, and how they gauge themselves within the hierarchy of small local markets. Most dwell on the various ways in which they might rise in that hierarchy. ENJs and their tertiary Se might be part of that mess too. I'd actually say that ISPs might avoid that easier than ESP or ENFJ not just for the fact that they're introverted, but also critics. Sometimes the immediate surrounding doesn't become something they value, but something they're all too aware of, but hate.

But they can easily fall into the trap of gauging their worth that way too. I have, especially when I was young - and it takes some effort to truly tell everyone and everything to fuck off and not participate in the ratrace whatsoever.

Anyhow, in my view, this is the greatest threat to any Se valuers well being. And what makes many so loathesome to everyone else.
    I believe what you said about ISP to be correct.

ISPs are the SPs who think before jumping. But one day wake up and curse themselves for not doing so.

Could you relate to what I said? Too bored to elaborate on what I said about why they regret.

IPs and EPs are so very different from one another.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

As of experience bias;

1) act on impulse without thinking about consequences or judge the situation based on the immediate situation only
    2) act on impulse then don't have the decency to apologize for their actions
    3) drive people away without realizing the big picture, - that they didn't say sorry for acting on impulse
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    ISPs are the SPs who think before jumping. But one day wake up and curse themselves for not doing so.

Could you relate to what I said? Too bored to elaborate on what I said about why they regret.
    Somewhat. I have professional and relationship related regrets. Things I never stuck with or move forward with. As for literal "jumping", I've always been the first to do that. Heh

A_priori

I don't know I guess I would have to say the SPs I know seem to be to fixed in there thinking. A few of them I know don't seem to be able to admit fault very well either, but I don't think SPs suck as far as types go.

Quote Originally Posted by A_priori View Post
    I don't know I guess I would have to say the SPs I know seem to be to fixed in there thinking. A few of them I know don't seem to be able to admit fault very well either, but I don't think SPs suck as far as types go.
    I'll admit fault if it stops drama or people can't move on to something better (say, if everyone was planning to eat out, and an argument started and halted everything.. I'll probably tell them to blame me for no reason, but "Lets go already". That's probably more because once I have my mind set, I hate delays.).