User Tag List

First 91718192021 Last

Results 181 to 190 of 206

  1. #181
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Top 3 reasons why NFs suck:

    - They whine too much to do any shit that they're whining about
    - They're too nice sometimes which leads me to think that they want something out of me
    - Their lack of balls to say things directly leads to hot and cold games that gets tiring after a while

    Feel free to flame me.

    As for calls, the sound of the phone ringing just pisses the shit out of me. Don't call me, text me. I'll be sure to reply.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    STP
    Posts
    10,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Top 3 reasons why NFs suck:

    - They whine too much to do any shit that they're whining about
    - They're too nice sometimes which leads me to think that they want something out of me
    - Their lack of balls to say things directly leads to hot and cold games that gets tiring after a while

    Feel free to flame me.

    As for calls, the sound of the phone ringing just pisses the shit out of me. Don't call me, text me. I'll be sure to reply.

    Not everyone is like you, some people are nice just to be nice FLAME ON!!!! Sometimes you should stop thinking

    edit: some people are obvious though. Has nothing to do with "too" nice.
    Im out, its been fun

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    @Vetani Wow, that's one pissed off SP!

    P.S. I hate texts.

  4. #184
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    @Vetani Wow, that's one pissed off SP!

    P.S. I hate texts.
    Well, my phone's on perma vibrate because school reasons, so it would only make sense to text me. Texts are more convenient than calls because you don't have to excuse yourself out of a room in a meeting. You have to do that with a call.

    THAT, and the phone doesn't ring. Double plus.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Well, my phone's on perma vibrate because school reasons, so it would only make sense to text me. Texts are more convenient than calls because you don't have to excuse yourself out of a room in a meeting. You have to do that with a call.

    THAT, and the phone doesn't ring. Double plus.
    Well, if it's a meeting, you can always reroute the calls to the answering machine or how it's called in English. We don't use that here, unfortunately. And at school, I do agree that messages are better if that's the distraction you prefer. I preferred drawing shaped things.

    You can change the ringtone.

  6. #186
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    Well, if it's a meeting, you can always reroute the calls to the answering machine or how it's called in English. We don't use that here, unfortunately. And at school, I do agree that messages are better if that's the distraction you prefer. I preferred drawing shaped things.

    You can change the ringtone.
    It's not about the ringtone, it's the fact that it rings in the first place.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  7. #187
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    It's not about the ringtone, it's the fact that it rings in the first place.
    Put on a song, it'll be music instead of the ringtone. You like music, don't you?

  8. #188
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    It's not about the ringtone, it's the fact that it rings in the first place.
    How dare it interrupt you?

    Lol.. I so feel ya on that.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  9. #189
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    How dare it interrupt you?

    Lol.. I so feel ya on that.
    EXACTLY.

    I lose my train of thought in my moment of inner focus.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

  10. #190
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Top 3 reasons why NFs suck:
    Wrong topic.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Similar Threads

  1. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Suck
    By Haight in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 773
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 06:57 AM
  2. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 07:21 PM
  3. [SJ] Top 3 reasons for why SJs rule...
    By Athenian200 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 01:11 AM
  4. [NT] Top Three Reasons For Why INTs Rock
    By groovejet02 in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
  5. [NF] Top 3 reasons for why NFs suck...
    By The Ü™ in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 132
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:20 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO