• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] ISFP and hiding emotions

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I believe ISFP's are very good at hiding stuff in general, they're like bloody squirrels :rofl1:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe ISFP's are very good at hiding stuff in general, they're like bloody squirrels :rofl1:

squirrel_nuts_1.jpg

anainani

MBTI Type
isfp
haha. Bugger off! :D You ENTJ's are like baboons then :D

To answer the question, no, I don't hide my emotions, dammit. :steam: I just :blush: have no desire or need to disclose them :cry: sometimes.

Nah, seriously, I don't purposefully hide anything. My face is like 99% obvious, like a scanner. At least that's what people who know me tell me. The thing is, I just deal with my emotions on my own, internally, so it might seem that I hide something, but I really don't, at least not consciously.
I usually try to talk it through with people who are close to me, you know, just to understand each other better. But at the moment when I'm frustrated, sad, or experience any other "negative" emotions, the last thing I want to do is talk. So I might in some rare occasions throw some shampoos or other stuff :blush:, or slam the door, and get the hell away from people. But I need to talk it through though afterwards (or, just run away and never see them again :D, but that doesn't happen often). But the point is, I feel really really bad when I have to be near someone with whom I'm so to say, in conflict, and there's no resolve.

JRT

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
haha. Bugger off! :D You ENTJ's are like baboons then :D

To answer the question, no, I don't hide my emotions, dammit. :steam: I just :blush: have no desire or need to disclose them :cry: sometimes.

Nah, seriously, I don't purposefully hide anything. My face is like 99% obvious, like a scanner. At least that's what people who know me tell me. The thing is, I just deal with my emotions on my own, internally, so it might seem that I hide something, but I really don't, at least not consciously.
I usually try to talk it through with people who are close to me, you know, just to understand each other better. But at the moment when I'm frustrated, sad, or experience any other "negative" emotions, the last thing I want to do is talk. So I might in some rare occasions throw some shampoos or other stuff :blush:, or slam the door, and get the hell away from people. But I need to talk it through though afterwards (or, just run away and never see them again :D, but that doesn't happen often). But the point is, I feel really really bad when I have to be near someone with whom I'm so to say, in conflict, and there's no resolve.

I am the same way with my facial expressions:shock: I used to get into alot of trouble at my old job because I would have to work at the front desk at a hotel with very demanding guests. We were told we had to be professional with the guests and I couldn't handle it lol The things these people would demand would be ridiculous and I don't have a very good poker face!

I do that too where when i'm mad, angry, or sad I just want to be left alone and i'll figure out my problems myself rather than telling everyone about them.