User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I believe ISFP's are very good at hiding stuff in general, they're like bloody squirrels

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I believe ISFP's are very good at hiding stuff in general, they're like bloody squirrels
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

rofl
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    haha. Bugger off! You ENTJ's are like baboons then

To answer the question, no, I don't hide my emotions, dammit. :steam: I just have no desire or need to disclose them sometimes.

Nah, seriously, I don't purposefully hide anything. My face is like 99% obvious, like a scanner. At least that's what people who know me tell me. The thing is, I just deal with my emotions on my own, internally, so it might seem that I hide something, but I really don't, at least not consciously.
    I usually try to talk it through with people who are close to me, you know, just to understand each other better. But at the moment when I'm frustrated, sad, or experience any other "negative" emotions, the last thing I want to do is talk. So I might in some rare occasions throw some shampoos or other stuff , or slam the door, and get the hell away from people. But I need to talk it through though afterwards (or, just run away and never see them again , but that doesn't happen often). But the point is, I feel really really bad when I have to be near someone with whom I'm so to say, in conflict, and there's no resolve.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by anainani View Post
    haha. Bugger off! You ENTJ's are like baboons then

To answer the question, no, I don't hide my emotions, dammit. :steam: I just have no desire or need to disclose them sometimes.

Nah, seriously, I don't purposefully hide anything. My face is like 99% obvious, like a scanner. At least that's what people who know me tell me. The thing is, I just deal with my emotions on my own, internally, so it might seem that I hide something, but I really don't, at least not consciously.
    I usually try to talk it through with people who are close to me, you know, just to understand each other better. But at the moment when I'm frustrated, sad, or experience any other "negative" emotions, the last thing I want to do is talk. So I might in some rare occasions throw some shampoos or other stuff , or slam the door, and get the hell away from people. But I need to talk it through though afterwards (or, just run away and never see them again , but that doesn't happen often). But the point is, I feel really really bad when I have to be near someone with whom I'm so to say, in conflict, and there's no resolve.
    I am the same way with my facial expressions I used to get into alot of trouble at my old job because I would have to work at the front desk at a hotel with very demanding guests. We were told we had to be professional with the guests and I couldn't handle it lol The things these people would demand would be ridiculous and I don't have a very good poker face!

I do that too where when i'm mad, angry, or sad I just want to be left alone and i'll figure out my problems myself rather than telling everyone about them.