• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Weird shit that ISFPs do

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do ISFPs you know do weird shit that others think is funny? What are those things?

Ursa

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Sometimes they rant about their beliefs on TypoC and then get banned.

(Well, I thought it was endearingly weird and funny.)

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sometimes they rant about their beliefs on TypoC and then get banned.

(Well, I thought it was endearingly weird and funny.)

Who are you talking about?

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There is an interesting dichotomy in how they express themselves: badass and cutesy. My best friend is very much like this and seems to draw a lot of people, especially men, in. Sexy and cute while INFPs seem to be attractive in a more whimsical manner.

I would guess she's ISFP 4w3 6w5 9w8 SX/SO.

She's a neat freak/germophobe but is horrible at managing time and has accidentally missed a plane before. She also misread the time to pick me up at the airport so I waited 2-3 hours. Gotta love her though! Haha

I am sure [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] has some funny stories. :)

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
There is an interesting dichotomy in how they express themselves: badass and cutesy. My best friend is very much like this and seems to draw a lot of people, especially men, in. Sexy and cute while INFPs seem to be attractive in a more whimsical manner.

I would guess she's ISFP 4w3 6w5 9w8 SX/SO.

She's a neat freak/germophobe but is horrible at managing time and has accidentally missed a plane before. She also misread the time to pick me up at the airport so I waited 2-3 hours. Gotta love her though! Haha

I am sure [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION] has some funny stories. :)
yeah, there's a reason I went to youmacon as Dorothy with a battle axe.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We need another thread, "ENFPs that can't differentiate weird shit." I know an ISFP who got a corporate job, is that weird?