• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Weird shit that ISFPs do

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I've been called weird for caring about my pets as much as (if not more than) people. I just feel a different connection with animals than I do with people. Sometimes if my cats meow at me I'll jokingly meow back to see if they'll meow back again and we'll do that back and forth every now and then. My brother gives me some strange looks for that.

Permabanned
I've been called weird for caring about my pets as much as (if not more than) people. I just feel a different connection with animals than I do with people. Sometimes if my cats meow at me I'll jokingly meow back to see if they'll meow back again and we'll do that back and forth every now and then. My brother gives me some strange looks for that.

Caring about pets is not weird. I'd instead return that sentiment back 10x to those who think otherwise. If you have them, then rise up to the responsibility.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Caring about pets is not weird. I'd instead return that sentiment back 10x to those who think otherwise. If you have them, then rise up to the responsibility.
I know it's not weird and I know almost every pet owner gets it. It's mainly non-pet owning people that have told me it's weird. Like I'll put sweaters on my cats in the winter to keep them warm. I talk to them. I take them on any vacation I go on. Some people just don't get it - the sentiment I have for my pets. I constantly get asked why I don't just board my pets while I'm on trips. And I'm like "I would never board my pets for 2 weeks. That would be like you leaving your child with essentially a stranger for 2 weeks." Or people telling me there's no way they can understand me. I know they don't understand the words but I think they feel the emotion behind it and the fact that I care about them. When I really get weird looks is when I refer to my pets as like my children since I don't have any children.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFP Being unusually critical and blind (selfish) to any reasoning (input).

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not wanting to touch dry paper towels.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
They actually enjoy hugging people...

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
His sense of humor is is lame af. XD but I love it

The way he confuses his identity... with anything no matter how retarded.

Fi is probably the most confused type. :shock:

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm not a hugger. I guess that can make me a weird ISFP in a way.

treetophideaway

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
They actually enjoy hugging people...

I'm not sure if we're all big huggers; I'm not at least. But I could be weird for not liking lots of hugging. I'll only hug close family or the person I'm in a relationship with. I don't even hug my closest friend. People who are very touchy-feely kind of freak me out. Like if someone tries to greet me with a hug or if someone's tries to touch my shoulder a lot when talking to me, I don't like that. Thankfully my friends that are big higgers have picked up on that and give me my personal space.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure if we're all big huggers; I'm not at least. But I could be weird for not liking lots of hugging. I'll only hug close family or the person I'm in a relationship with. I don't even hug my closest friend. People who are very touchy-feely kind of freak me out. Like if someone tries to greet me with a hug or if someone's tries to touch my shoulder a lot when talking to me, I don't like that. Thankfully my friends that are big higgers have picked up on that and give me my personal space.

I thought this said niggers lmao :laugh:

furblug

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
I think the weirdest thing I've been called out for is my taste in music. I like a lot of experimental lisic, from ne psychedelic rock to post punk to german industrial...
My circle of friends usually come with a sspecific audio palette that, in my opinion, limits their understanding of other types of music, and therefore their openness to it.
Aside from that, my goofiness. But that side of me is really reserved to my closest friends (2 people), my family, and the person I'm with.

Blacksheep2017

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w1
My sister in law is the only ISFP I know personally and she is THE strangest person I have ever known. She seems to be so scattered and incompetent yet all together. It's the strangest thing. She can never be left out. Always competing and finding her personal value in impressing others. She's super kind and compassionate but a pathological liar. Can't believe a word she says.

Metis

When she found out the school had a laminating machine, she laminated piles and piles of teaching supplies.

Huh? What kinds of teaching supplies are laminable besides pieces of paper, Labyrinthine? *imagines laminating a stapler*

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They're too serious.... tho they try to hide it.