• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISFP] Weird shit that ISFPs do

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
My family used to think i was weird because i played with spiders on their webs, but they were weird for not being intetested

cyjwell

MBTI Type
ExTx
I knew this girl who liked to eat snow, I think she's an isfp

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sonny Moore is my favorite weird ISFP. He made dubstep and electro popular. :wubbie:

And that hair: oh boy

abIjB1D.jpg

Allywally

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
sometimes we have wild outbursts of laughter at our own jokes

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
sometimes we have wild outbursts of laughter at our own jokes

Haha, yes. I just found out a good friend of mine is ISFP after I forced her to take a test. I thought she would be ESFP because when we were kids and hung out more, she was super loud and hyper and had tons of friends. Anyway, she does the whole outburst of laughter thing on the regular. She has already planned that her 5-year old is going to be "David Pumpkins" dancing skeleton for Halloween and has the costume so he can practice.

She also named her cat after David Bowie and has a life-size cardboard cutout of Jared Padalecki, the actor who plays Sam Winchester on Supernatural.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know if this applies to all ISFPs, but my mom likes to go all out when she finds something she likes. She once managed to collect possibly every G rated movie known to mankind and later gave them to a library. When she found out that the little plastic drawers work really well to store things without much planning she bought dozens of them. When she found out the school had a laminating machine, she laminated piles and piles of teaching supplies. She also liked to cutout all of her posters into curly cloud-like outlines - no square corners in her world. She does what needs to be done in her own way - definitely an original person. :)

Yes, all the time. I have weird habits that others would often point out. I also say a lot of random shit that people think is bizarre, but hilarious. There are times when I can be completely oblivious about my surroundings and end up laughing out loud because I thought of something funny randomly, just to then realize I am actually in public around other people. :doh: Oh the humiliation. Or worse, talk out loud, but I have to be extra careful because, well, I don't want to end up in a straitjacket.

In fact, since I can be totally oblivious in general, I texted my sister asking this specific question:

"Wait, can you give me a list of weird shit I do? I need to understand myself better. Thanks for your time."

And she responded:

"I swear you're fucking strange."

I think that settles it.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Disappearing/reappearing.

If you ask them about it, they look at you like you're crazy. When they're around they're 100% there, though.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
shaking their hand while holding food between bites....whether it's finger food or a utensil.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Disappearing/reappearing.

If you ask them about it, they look at you like you're crazy. When they're around they're 100% there, though.

That is because everyone else IS crazy! Yeah, we appear and disappear. No one knows where we go, or whether we are dead or alive....it's great

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"Wait, can you give me a list of weird shit I do? I need to understand myself better. Thanks for your time."

And she responded:

"I swear you're fucking strange."

I think that settles it.
This struck me hilarious. I want people to make lists of weird shit I do too! :D That could actually be a rather silly thread on its own.

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Compete to be the weirdest and strangest of all, without making it look like a competition :p