• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] Am I ISTP? Ask me questions.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Hahaha. I'm just imitating the others who posted the same thing, "Am I <insert your type here>. Ask me questions."

Anyways, i also wanted to know if im really ISTP.

Thanks. 😘

toolmonkey

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Hahaha. I'm just imitating the others who posted the same thing, "Am I <insert your type here>. Ask me questions."

Thanks. 😘

:dry: so why don't you describe yourself first damn it.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Crystal ball says yes!

:yays:

What's your opinion on giving to charity?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Thanks. 😘

Do you match

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What do you think about marriage? Jk.
How do I piss you off? Does lightly hitting you bother you? What jokes pull you in?
And uh I duno what an ISTP is soz (._. ) I'd like to know know too. Hmm, could we 🐝 friends? Do I have to 🐝 intelligent to 🐝 friends with ya? What words trigger you? Does over exaggerating drive u up the wall? If I wanted to ask you 101 questions, would that indeed bother you? ( ._.) (How do I keep them as close as possible? IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN BE TAUGHT HOW TO INTERACT WITH THEM?) ×_× /

Hi, I'm a punching bag and promise not to bite.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
[MENTION=27872]ñoño[/MENTION];

What do you think about marriage? Jk.
Marriage sucks

How do I piss you off? Does lightly hitting you bother you? What jokes pull you in?
Anything i rarely get pissed off. People got pissed off me. XD

And uh I duno what an ISTP is soz (._. ) I'd like to know know too. Hmm, could we 🐝 friends?
Sure dude..i just recently got banned at personality cafe for posting sexual stuffs damn it. They're fucking virgins. And single forever.

Do I have to 🐝 intelligent to 🐝 friends with ya?
Nah. I can be friends with anybody

What words trigger you?
Hmm... Unfairness i guess xD

Does over exaggerating drive u up the wall?
Nah. I overexxaggerate stuffs too

If I wanted to ask you 101 questions, would that indeed bother you? ( ._.)
Sure. I'll answer haha
(How do I keep them as close as possible? IS THERE ANYWAY I CAN BE TAUGHT HOW TO INTERACT WITH THEM?) ×_× /[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hi, I'm a punching bag and promise not to bite.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
how often do you use ni?

Ni is a function you use constantly like any other function. Its less about the usage and more the way its used. BTW question for OP. Do you think you use Se or not?.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
how often do you use ni?
Well. I suck at Ni. XD That's all i can say. Haha. XD
I just proved it once. Ni is about predicting your future right? The concept of it?
Well i am in an IT development and my team lead is always asking me to set a deadline for a specific task.
I actually suck at it. Because how can you suppose to predict it if it's not even happening yet?! There's a lot of factors and possibilities that could happen so it's kinda impossible to predict it right?!

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Ni is a function you use constantly like any other function. Its less about the usage and more the way its used. BTW question for OP. Do you think you use Se or not?.
Well I'm thinking if I'm an estp. XD i actually use Se.

Well, I'm trying to think back who i was before how i react towards things and i realized I'm actually an Se dom. XD

I just thought i was an NE dom because of my job. It's actually IT. It makes me use my head all the effin time.

But i am more of a realistic person and I'm more inclined to my reality.

And i wanna be strong. Lol hahaha!!!

It actually makes sense to me now.

I'm a girl yet i always feel like I'm a guy. I wanna be strong.. So i can beat up guys.. XD

And I'm so frustrated whenever I'm so weak.. [emoji14] i always blame, because I'm a girl! I actually enrolled muay thai before because i wanna be a fighter. XD

But since my job is IT those stuffs are just my extra hobbies since being in IT makes you forced to be more of an introvert and be a nerd and use your Ti all the time. :) but it's okay. Because i so heart and love programming a lot it makes me feel alive. :)

And yeah, I'm not an ISTP. Hahahaha xD