veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    The staff here did not like my idea and haven't implemented it. Therefore, if you want candy or a shirt, you'll have to buy it yourself. If you want an MBTIc shirt, then you'll probably have make it yourself or pay somebody to make one.
    Harsh.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ABCD
    Enneagram
    4 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Ah! I came out as 100&#37; P in the official testing, and my N wasn't so pronounced 40% or so. I seem to have excellent attention to detail, and I dont have any of the indicators I would expect (I am not clumsy, I notice when something is amiss). I can throw and catch, I have natural aptitude with something like bat and ball. Are these relevant indicators? Could I be a sensor in such a way? How would I know?

Sounds like fun, anyway.

-Geoff
    I think the S/N weaknesses are overexaggerated sometimes. Really it's not that hard for an N to see details and and S to see patterns/connections/etc.

If you have natural aptitude with something like a bat and a ball it doesn't mean you're an S type.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Harsh.
    If you can't handle the truth, then you need to associate with a bunch of F types that delude themselves. Was that harsh to. I'm sorry.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ImNotTooPopular View Post
    If you can't handle the truth, then you need to associate with a bunch of F types that delude themselves. Was that harsh to. I'm sorry.
    It's all good. High five?
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    I think the S/N weaknesses are overexaggerated sometimes. Really it's not that hard for an N to see details and and S to see patterns/connections/etc.

If you have natural aptitude with something like a bat and a ball it doesn't mean you're an S type.
    Well, that's true. I am always the advocate of doing things in terms of gradients and stackings rather than having it be boolean. I must admit that other than being decent at action video-games, I am the epitome of the crippled N. My INTJ brother once told me that I am the most spacially oblivious person he has ever known. I have a remarkable tendency to search for hours for a book or CD, only to learn that my gaze passed right over it dozens of times. And yes, I am completely inept with a ball and a bat.

But that's just how I score. My S percentages are incredibly low, and when I take raw function tests, Se is in eighth place and Si is in seventh. People like my INTJ brother, while still more N than S, are substantially more S than me.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ESTP

I'm an S. I joined because I realized this MBTI thing is really interesting and helps me in reading and understanding my outside world better. I would love to know how to quickly type someone to increase my chances of getting better interaction with them. I view the world as a friendly game of chess, and this just gives me more tools in my arsenal to be better at it. I guess I am much more open than most, or I have realized that facing weakness (theories and abstraction and such) will ultimately paint a better "big picture" for me. In other words, maximizing peoples' usefulness for my benefit. Yes, I'm all about myself in the end. Sigh.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INTj

I'm an S, and some of the most interesting threads on MBTIc are those where we are trying to compare and contrast things, particularly solid real world things. Such as when people ask for help on which mp3 player to buy or which restaurant to frequent. It may sound dull to you N's, but I can spend an awful long time enjoying commentating on the ups and downs of particular bits of electronic equipment and particular flavors of food.

I think we also should start a "How to quickly type people in the real world" thread. I'm probably gonna go start this right after I'm done posting this reply.
    I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.