• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP, How Are You NOT Like Your Type Description?

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
I read a lot and was an honors student in high school. But, i excelled most in the arts.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I actually don't know if I'm an SP.. But whenever i do tests i usually get more of an Ne xD but people say I'm more of an Se? Than Ne.. And i think Ne are fucking geniuses I'm incomparable to them. I cannot understand myself.. So given if I'm an SP:

1. I'm a nerd :) and weird. I mean.. Hmmmmm. How nerd am i? Like i love studying and i love the feeling of study overload where I feel ecstatic because I've enjoyed studying too much and I feel like a nerd and I feel powerful? Can anyone experience that? XD It's like the feeling of your brain has been in full battery. :) that kind of feeling.
2. I use my calendar 📅 a lot, and i have sticky notes in my house and sticky notes in my phone.. I also have reminders. XD Because i have to do it xD or else i will forget everything i should do. My memory is poor you knoe.
3. I'm not the typical sensor where if i focus myself too much on activities and i didn't use my head, or think, or anything i feel stressed. I should use my head. XD like for real.
4. I love math, and programming a loooot it makes me feel alive.
5. I feel good whenever i clean my room and do my laundry (or be a responsible human being)
6. I don't like to cram. I'm not a fan of cramming. XD i should do it beforehand so that i have more time perfecting it.
7. I'm sometimes bossy. XD i have bossy tendencies.
8. I love introspecting.
9. I love conspiracy theories xD
10. I love mind fuck movies.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I'm sensotard too i swear. T.T

Like sometimes, I'm being rude to someone without even realizing it.

Sample :
I'm with a friend, then we're gonna eat something. Then we're in the mall. Then there's this screen to check which restaurants to go. I saw it. XD then i touched it and use it without even realizing someone else is still using it. LOL
My friend told me it's still in use while I'm currently using it.. Omg xD it's embarassing as fuck........
Good thing the girl didn't get angry. Whew. Sensotard moment

Trash Panda

Retired
i can be pretty abrasive and obtuse. unsympathetic. but i think everyone has their moments. sarcastic and cynical. cold. i have doubted my type a lot for these reasons. even when im not trying to be downright mean to people, i come off like i am. i've been told pretty consistently over the years by others that i seem mean and rigid. :shrug: and boring.