General Description of the ESFP:
* - Warm and optimistic, often times refusing to recognize gloom and doom.
* - Clever, voluble, charming and open to the environment; often outstanding conversationalists.
* - Fun to be with, a performer.
* - Avoids being alone.
* - Loves excitement.
* - Generous to a fault.
* - Subject to temptations, self-indulgent.
* - LOW tolerance for anxiety.
* - Relies heavily on personal experiences and common sense; not deeply interested in scholastic pursuits, wanting knowledge only for immediate utility.
* - Gives an impression of being extremely alert, by their realism in accepting whatever exists at the moment can lead them into being oblivious to differences between quality and quantity of relationships.
* - Focus on the immediate leaves him/her with a low tolerance for procedures, routines, and anything else that stands in the way of immediate gratification.
* - "Live and Let Live."
* - Ultimate realists in regards to the outer world.
* - Often feels that "no one takes me seriously."
* - Spontaneous and immediate nature.
* - Makes more starts than finishes.
* - Easygoing.
I don't like being alone, but I don't mind it that much.