* - Likely to pit themselves, or their technique, against chance, odds, or fate. Definitely, I'd guess I probably have about an 80% success rate, when it works, it's great...
* - Play on impulse. What's a deadline? Sounds unimportant.
* - Seek thrills in play. It'd be boring otherwise....
* - The managerial style negotiates with ease and has, of all the types, the highest sense of reality. He is a natural negotiator, but other titles which might . . . . I am a fantastic negotiator, but I HATE doing it, touchy feely stuff isn't my strong point.
* - Ready to try almost anything once. I can be convinced to try some things, but the fact that I haven't done it before isn't a big draw to try it.
* - Don't tread on me because I don't know how I'll react. 100% true. I probably have less of an idea as to what my response will be than you do.
* - Spontaneous, easygoing view of life. Yes, sometimes to an unhealthy extent (Not getting anything done)
* - One can never predict which reaction to expect from them. Stated above, but I don't really know what it'll be either most of the time.
* - ISTP parents do not believe in planning. They tend to wait and see what each day brings, and then do what is needed at the time. Not a parent. Never will be. I hate kids, but this sounds like what I'd be if the above weren't factors.
* - ISTPs in their general living and certainly in parenting, know that the best-laid plans go awry. I always plan for what will happen if things don't work out the way I hope.