• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTP Non-relationship advice ;)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He likes you. Stop worrying and second guessing. Does he love you? No. He is willing to get to know you. He is keeping that door open.

Your friends aren't dating him. You are. What do your instincts say? Would you be doubting his interest and intent if your friends sang his praises?

Do you need this to be a relationship if sex is involved? That is an important question and if the answer is yes - when that subject arises, let him know that you take that just as seriously as he takes commitment.

I wouldn't compromise on that, if your answer is yes. If you don't, then no worries. Enjoy each other.

Otherwise, it sounds like you guys are in the stages of getting to know one another.

brickwall

MBTI Type
ENFP
He likes you. Stop worrying and second guessing. Does he love you? No. He is willing to get to know you. He is keeping that door open.

Your friends aren't dating him. You are. What do your instincts say? Would you be doubting his interest and intent if your friends sang his praises?

Do you need this to be a relationship if sex is involved? That is an important question and if the answer is yes - when that subject arises, let him know that you take that just as seriously as he takes commitment.

I wouldn't compromise on that, if your answer is yes. If you don't, then no worries. Enjoy each other.

Otherwise, it sounds like you guys are in the stages of getting to know one another.

Thank you so much, yes I know he likes me and I need stop overthinking so much, working on it. I decided not to pay attention anymore about people comments and enjoy what we have which is so nice. I do not have any issues about sex, in fact it looks he is the one trying to avoid it, I guess he got kind of scared with my emotional bumps and is concerned that I will take sex as a commitment and even when I do not see it in that way I kind of understand why he is taking it slowly.