• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESTP] Ideal Partner(s)

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From your experience, what is [are] the ideal partner for an ESTP, who doesn't want to go with another SP, or an INFJ? I know INFJs are meant to compliment us, and stuff, but sometimes they're too hard to find in real life.

And when I say ideal partner(s), I don't mean it in a polygamous sense, I just mean it in a list sense. I've always wondered what an ESTP's ideal partner was. Introverted or Extroverted, doesn't matter.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm an STP/NFP fetishist.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ESTP friend is with another ESTP. Been together 5 years. They live together. Seems to work well. She wants to get married. He doesn't. He would want her to propose (because fairness?) but she would never do it (because pride?). They sort of have this smh type dynamic. Humorous. Loving people.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm an STP/NFP fetishist.
Want my number? ;)

My ESTP friend is with another ESTP. Been together 5 years. They live together. Seems to work well. She wants to get married. He doesn't. He would want her to propose (because fairness?) but she would never do it (because pride?). They sort of have this smh type dynamic. Humorous. Loving people.

I can't imagine living with another ESTP. We'd would probably end up killing each other in a boxing match style fight.

Ribonuke

MBTI Type
esTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have an ISTP s.o. with some xNTP tendencies; he keeps things interesting.

Being an ESTP, my Childish Fe is slightly more developed than his Inferior Fe, and vise versa for his Ni and my Ni, so we often rely on eachother for covering each others' weaknesses without having such drastically different lifestyles that we are at odds all the time.

Me? If the other ESTP were a chick, I'd be over-the-moon for them. Male ESTPs? I dunno...they have a little too much of an "alpha" for me than I want in a male, so I'd just end up want to punch out their lights. ^ So yeah, basically what the above poster said about boxing.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have an ISTP s.o. with some xNTP tendencies; he keeps things interesting.

Being an ESTP, my Childish Fe is slightly more developed than his Inferior Fe, and vise versa for his Ni and my Ni, so we often rely on eachother for covering each others' weaknesses without having such drastically different lifestyles that we are at odds all the time.

Me? If the other ESTP were a chick, I'd be over-the-moon for them. Male ESTPs? I dunno...they have a little too much of an "alpha" for me than I want in a male, so I'd just end up want to punch out their lights. ^ So yeah, basically what the above poster said about boxing.

Yeah. Nothing wrong with ISTPs. I like ISTPs and think they are interesting creatures, but sometimes they can come off a little dry, and more J-like than they should (after all, Ti is a leading Introverted Judging function [Ji function], compared to Se, which is an Extroverted Perception [Pe] function. This makes ISTPs ISTj in Socionics, but keeps ESTPs as ESTp).

Bur personally, I like challenges. I would like to try a relationship with an EXXJ (I heard ExFJs are meant to get on well with ESTPs romantically), but I am also interested in finding out the contrast between Ji/Pi and Pe leading people in a relationship just as much as I am with Pe vs Je. I think the dynamics would make things incredibly interesting.

Saviithesavage

MBTI Type
Estp
Enneagram
Sooooo I'm a 19yr old estp girl & my ideal type well physically I like skaters but I guess physically doesn't really matter. I LOOVE funny guys. I fall sooo hard. If you can make me laugh when I'm angry at you.. you have my heart. I'm a very sarcastic girl so I literally feen for guys who can handle my sarcasm and dish it right back at me. I'm a very playful touchy girl who can be a lot to handle I just have a crazy lifestyle so In life it's very important to me to have someone who can handle it. My turn offs: guys who are serious. I CANNNNN NOT EVEN BRUH that's a level 10 BOI BYE. Another major thing for me is I can't stand guys who are too thirsty. I don't need a guy who's clingy or who's gunna tell me I'm "soooooohoho beautiful" every two fuckinf seconds I just find it so annoying haha. Call me an ugly cunt or something FR