User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 118

  1. #71
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    You say that like angry mobs that want me to get out of town are an unusual occurrence.
    I had a dream last night that I hated you. Imagine my joy when I awoke and found it true. Ficus and I are unanimous. He'll never forgive you for pouring that appletini into his planter.

    Quote Originally Posted by millerm277 View Post
    We're 's, we can take on a whole town worth of wimpy villagers. They'd better bring some better weapons, at least, if they want a chance....
    They're fancy villagers. They have boards with nails in them. Still too primeval?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
    Now don't you go giving them false hope.
    Going all Top Gun in here. I approve! *laughs*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #72
    Senior Member 563 740's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    294

    Default

    88 mph.
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

    I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

  3. #73
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    88 mph.
    Well that's just super. Now I want a Delorean.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #74
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I had a dream last night that I hated you. Imagine my joy when I awoke and found it true. Ficus and I are unanimous. He'll never forgive you for pouring that appletini into his planter.


    Hated me because I'm so awesome? I concur.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  5. #75
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Hated me because I'm so awesome? I concur.
    He has deeper emotions too, you mercenary. They really come out when he gets too much Miracle Gro (also your fault. Somehow.).
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #76
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    He has deeper emotions too, you mercenary. They really come out when he gets too much Miracle Gro (also your fault. Somehow.).
    I told you that plant puberty are troublesome years but you just didn't believe me.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  7. #77
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I told you that plant puberty are troublesome years but you just didn't believe me.
    Well sure, you can make such blase cavalier statements, can't you, because you're never home! You're always at the plastic factory putting grommets in toilet seats for $12 an hour simply because you refuse to get a REAL job! You know, like the one you had at the convenience store!! It had (partial) dental, a buyer loyalty Fritos plan, and free condoms from the mens' room (not that you'll be seeing any action now that you've worn me out chasing after Ficus and his Marijuana homies!)
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  8. #78
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Well sure, you can make such blase cavalier statements, can't you, because you're never home! You're always at the plastic factory putting grommets in toilet seats for $12 an hour simply because you refuse to get a REAL job! You know, like the one you had at the convenience store!! It had (partial) dental, a buyer loyalty Fritos plan, and free condoms from the mens' room (not that you'll be seeing any action now that you've worn me out chasing after Ficus and his Marijuana homies!)
    Okay, just for the sake of fairness, that "partial dental" stipulated that if you lost a tooth they'd knock the opposing tooth out for "symmetry". Those condoms? Let's just say that they were "gently pre-used". But the Fritos plan was sick.

    P.S. the bank called and they're repossessing your Winnebago because you've been paying them in actual beans. (You're taking all that 20s mob lingo too seriously, no one knows what a "sawbuck" is, just let it go)
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  9. #79
    Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx
    Posts
    2,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    I told you that plant puberty are troublesome years but you just didn't believe me.
    I would venture to guess that the reason why no one believed you about puberty is probably because you haven't crossed that threshold yourself. Ficus can't respect you if you don't understand the "changes" he's going through.

  10. #80
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I would venture to guess that the reason why no one believed you about puberty is probably because you haven't crossed that threshold yourself. Ficus can't respect you if you don't understand the "changes" he's going through.
    Well my killer stache would beg to differ.

    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] do ISTP decide by logic?
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 12:39 AM
  2. [ISTP] ISTPs- shared activities with romantic interests
    By Intricate Mystic in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 05:20 PM
  3. [ISTP] ISTPs and their feelings...
    By KarliJoanne in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 11:38 AM
  4. [ISTP] How do ISTPs feel loved/appreciated?
    By seamaid in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 01:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO