User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    LOCK
    Enneagram
    8w7

Guys, maybe I'm the rare one here, I have a very bad temper and low emotional stability!

Because I'm hot-headed and quick to anger, I may react emotionally when someone piss me off. It depends, if in Real World I tend to be more expressive when it's come to emotion because my motto is, "Do immediately what you want to do,". Expressive means I may scream at them and angry back to them, or react with all my sensitivity like crying in public.

If someone in internet piss me off and they're of course not in the same place as me, I tend to keep those to myself or pray in the bathroom. Or maybe, I listen to some musics to lighten my problems.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    Si
    Socionics
    ESTP

It depends on who and to what extent. I can get bursts of temporery anger(at the outmost) towards family and close/good friends when provoked, but im naturally forgiving with them, not desiring to harbor any ill-feelings. On the other hand a person of aquintance or a not so close friend , i tend to be harsher, it always ends up with me iqnoring them or avoiding them completely.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by MuraKoji View Post
    Guys, maybe I'm the rare one here, I have a very bad temper and low emotional stability!
    Maybe it's because this is the "SP Arthouse", and you aren't an SP.... . (You're welcome to post here though..)

Also, @Introverted-esfp, KMFDM is awesome, and Hau Ruck is a great album IMO.
    I-95%, S-84%, T-89%, P-84%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    I talk to them immediately: logically and calmly.

I also flood them with pretentious theory and complex vocab.

I usually 'win'.

If I'm dealing with immaturity (children, adults who think like children), I will be very calm and stern, or just unflinchingly stare into their eyes (with feeling) until they breakdown/start to cry. There's something about breaking convention that gets through to people deeper than social cues.

After that, things always seem more harmonious for everyone, and I can build them back up as a friend.
    lol brilliant
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well, since runvardh feels welcome to post in the NT threads, I'll make myself at home posting here (yeah... it's not nice to discriminate against different types!)

The warning of "you've minorly annoyed me" is receiving the "I will cut you" look... and maybe a snarky comment or two.

It actually takes quite a bit to make me genuinely angry though, mostly because I'm lazy and don't care to invest the energy in anger unless the person is without a doubt deserving. Then I find something they value and destroy it... this gives me endless satisfaction! (like selling thier camera to a pawn shop, or proving to them that thier SO loves someone else )

I usually wait for a couple of weeks for revenge though, so that it's even harder to trace back to me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    well, since runvardh feels welcome to post in the NT threads, I'll make myself at home posting here
    Hey, I'm not comfortable being someone else's justification to cross a pre-concieved line in their own mind! ENTPs...

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

should have known you'd do a search for your name or something of the sort....
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Nope, serendipidy brought me here. Sorry *shrug*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well, next time she comes around I hope she brings me that espresso I ordered... she's sure taking her time :steam:

If I'm stressed or in a pissed off mood, then I'll go for a jog or something like that. Usually anything physical works for me and puts me in a better mood. It also helps me rationalize the situation to see how mad I should be. But if something really pisses me off, then I do two things: 1) I walk away. 2). I tear the person apart with words. I don't have to say much to make them feel like shit