• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] How do you react when someone pisses you off?

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
It's very difficult to piss me off, I have an extremely high tolerance of behavior, but if someone does, I'll generally just confront them and try to get them to change it. If that doesn't work, I'll just stay away from them. Not worth my time and effort to do more than that.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's very difficult to piss me off, I have an extremely high tolerance of behavior, but if someone does, I'll generally just confront them and try to get them to change it. If that doesn't work, I'll just stay away from them. Not worth my time and effort to do more than that.

Geez, I wish I had a high tolerance for behavior. In fact, I'm not tolerant at all.

heart

heart on fire
I'll usually confront them on what I think they've done and give them the chance to respond or correct the issue, if I consider the relationship worth the effort.

If I don't consider the relationship worth the effort or if it is something that's gone on so long I am giving up hope of resolving the issues, I'll withdraw from them. Anger is a real energy waster for me, makes me feel sick. I try not to let myself get angry too much anymore, it's not worth the energy drain for me.

I rarely get really mad. I tend to get mildly irked more often and when that happens I am more likely to become impish about it and that's just good fun.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I guess that is some of the advantages of having a split personality accompanieng a twisting brain.

You never get really mad at anyone, because you didn't know their names in the first place xD

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I'm furious, I'll turn the bullwhip loose. If I'm beyond furious, I just stand there shaking. Anger makes me feel physically ill.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Yea that is exactly the way some people I talk to behave. Any suggestions how I can help them become free of their anger ? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Haha, will try but I bet that pisses them even more off xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Dont think so, I am quick. i was goal keeper, when I played soccer. they still have to overcome my evading strategies xD

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Geez. 30 DOLLARS?!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
okok :D

*grabs the 30 dollars and leaves*

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have rid the thread of a menace! :D

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
My reaction, long ago, was to stop caring about people.

Works pretty good. I get to do what I want, and they get to call me a dick/sociopath/narcissist (this one is just foolishly incorrect)/sadist/monster which seems to relieve them of some of the tension. Just what they need. Early release. 'Cause it's so stressful the things I say...

Apparently, words can pierce even more dangerously than low wages and fruitless bouts with bureaucracy.

Anyway, my way everyone's happy.

Oh!
Except them. Else they wouldn't be calling me all those horrible things.

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
I shut down, and withdraw. Then I stew inside myself for a while, really really getting pissed. The worst thing someone can do is try to pull me out of my inner world during this time... and I will not be responsible for what happens between us if they push it.

Once I've exhausted my anger, it's over unless they turn around and piss me off again, and I move on and pretend nothing happened. Or at least I try. With my ENFJ, she has the endearing but irritating ability to pick up on any and all emotion I have, so when I shut down and tune everyone out, she's offended. I may as well walk up and slap her, my distance hurts her so. I bet watching this relationship from the outside would be entertaining. If the ENFJ is the one who offended me, I always end up being the one actively trying to reconcile, since she's deeply offended due to my reaction to her pissing me off. This happens rarely and the relationship is well worth working through such things. :yes:

Alpha Prime

MBTI Type
XXXX
Enneagram
XXXX
I know an ESFP (quite immature one) who wants everyone else to be pissed off and angry when HE is, so deliberately pushes these emotions onto other people.