• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ESFP] ESFPs: Are you successful at wooing the objects of your desire?

ESFPs: Are you successful at wooing the objects of your desire?

• I am successful.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am unsuccessful.

• The results are hit or miss.

• It is no simple answer, I must extrapolate.

• I'm not an ESFP, but I have relevant input.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After considering a previous post of mine, I'd like to satisfy some personal curiosity.

ESFPs, how fare your endeavors in the "romantic pursuit" department?
*Successful
*Unsuccessful
*Hit or miss
*I must extrapolate...

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The rumor is that rarely do "S" types post here and if they do not for long, and that ESFP's never visit, so I'm not sure if you'll get any responses. :(

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Did you mean "fiend" in the first line of that other post?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
The rumor is that rarely do "S" types post here and if they do not for long, and that ESFP's never visit, so I'm not sure if you'll get any responses. :(

Hmm is right. I've seen one, maybe two ESFP's post here, and I think those were pretty old posts, so I dunno if there's any currently posting or even lurking. Which is too bad because it would be cool to get their perspective on this stuff. At least two of our store managers at Subway are ESFP's, one of them I wouldn't bother to tell her about this forum, the other I know does spend a pretty good amount of time at home, she's got 3 kids including one that's less than a year old, but I don't know how much time she spends on the internet. She might actually check out a forum like this if I explained the purpose of it to her. Maybe.

gabso

MBTI Type
ESFP
ok this is my first post EVER on this site, and i dont pretend at ALL to be an expert on any of this stuff... but from what ive seen it seems pretty obvious that i am an esfp.

with respect to wooing guys, in my experience -its amazing how someone so confident and generally outgoing can become so socially inept with the one particular person whom i have my eye on. also its ironic the number of guys i manage to attract that i am not particularly interested in!

im not sure if this is particularly related to type, or is from some sort of scarring experience from my childhood?.. but i am definately NOT good in any way at the whole wily temptress thing.

so yeah take from this what you will!

PS. let me know if there was something about this post that is like not done or something on this site, coz as i say... first one. ;)

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm usually pretty good at getting who I want, but I usually choose people within my reach. When I was younger I used to make a game of who I could get to ask me out at a party. I would go to the party. Pick 1-2 people, do my routine, and then see if they would ask me out at the end.

And if they did, I said no.

I'm not as bad anymore.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm usually pretty good at getting who I want, but I usually choose people within my reach. When I was younger I used to make a game of who I could get to ask me out at a party. I would go to the party. Pick 1-2 people, do my routine, and then see if they would ask me out at the end.

And if they did, I said no.

I'm not as bad anymore.

That makes it worth it to befriend an esfp and go to a party, just to witness that.