User Tag List

12 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 11

  1. #1
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default What tips would you give to an extremely extroverted ESFP who is forced to be alone

    as the result of consequences of his actions? He's going stir crazy but he's basically stuck at home cuz saturday night he fucked up. so I figured ESFPs might have some tips. I don't have any advice cuz this is such a weird concept considering that he wants to be around someone all the time 4 hours max i'm like i want to be alone. and the amount he socilized before this i'd welcome not being able to go anywhere as a vacation
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  2. #2
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Learn from whatever you fucked up in and understand why you're in that situation. Also if he's going stir crazy then start a new show or play a new game or just find something to get into really that doesn't require being around other people.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

    Likes prplchknz liked this post

  3. #3
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Learn from whatever you fucked up in and understand why you're in that situation. Also if he's going stir crazy then start a new show or play a new game or just find something to get into really that doesn't require being around other people.
    Yeah I said the first part. he knits, he could knit like crazy and sale his shit on etsy or something i'll suggest that. he might not go for it tbh. but he might since he's complaining about never having money. but he does say it's mindless to him and just to keep his hands busy.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  4. #4
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    let's go to the movies together!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  5. #5
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    let's go to the movies together!
    right now? can i have coffee first?
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  6. #6
    friendly and accessible boomslang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LIE Ni
    Posts
    206

    Default

    What happened? Did he get grounded?

  7. #7
    Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,634

    Default

    talk to people online! it's my cure for extroversion when i can't be around people irl.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

  8. #8
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    right now? can i have coffee first?
    Yeah, sure!
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  9. #9
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    9,716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    as the result of consequences of his actions? He's going stir crazy but he's basically stuck at home cuz saturday night he fucked up. so I figured ESFPs might have some tips. I don't have any advice cuz this is such a weird concept considering that he wants to be around someone all the time 4 hours max i'm like i want to be alone. and the amount he socilized before this i'd welcome not being able to go anywhere as a vacation
    I'm aware it's far past the Saturday you're asking about but...so? If he fucked up he can sit home and do nothing.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  10. #10
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I'm aware it's far past the Saturday you're asking about but...so? If he fucked up he can sit home and do nothing.
    Yeah that's not really advice, that's non advice and what makes this worse is the fact that its like a month after the fact. why bother even replying? at this point.
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Jeffster liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [NF] NF Masquerade: What type would you want to be for a day and why?
    By Anew Leaf in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 01:51 PM
  2. What type would you LIKE to be?
    By NegativeZero in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-08-2011, 11:18 AM
  3. [SP] If you had to be an SP, what kind of SP would you like to be?
    By Walking Tourist in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 07:05 PM
  4. [ENFJ] What advice would you like to give the ENFJ in YOUR life? (or in your past)
    By Afkan in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-08-2009, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO