• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What do ESxP's look for when it comes to a relationship?

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
What do you look for in a man (or woman, but I'm a man so that's less helpful to me)? What do you expect from a relationship? Do you prefer to be pursued or to pursue? Any thoughts/anecdotes/comments are welcome and appreciated.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
This is what one of my ESFP ex-friend said to me: He mustn't be too quiet, and must be at least average-looking, cannot be ugly.

And then I also have a cousin who is an ESxP and she loves wealthy guys. She married this guy who is wealthy and she now owns a few houses through him and her daily lifestyle consist of shopping and hanging out with her friends and travelling overseas etc, and her husband cheated on her but she still stayed married with him just for the sake of his money.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Tall, on the husky side, big ears, Scottish, green skin, ogre ;)

Nah, I'm just kidding! :D If we're talking at physical traits, I am sort of partial to tall guys, which isn't a hard task for them to accomplish because I'm kinda short myself. I have a thing for brunettes but lately sandy blonde hair can look mighty fine on a dude. I guess I could date any kind of guy, I just don't want to have him feel manipulated or like he has to change for me.

The relationship needs to be more friendly before romantic. If he's sappy, I'm totally out. But, he does need to care about me and be sympathetic when I just need to talk - and realize that not all girls are stereotypical and whiny and need attention all the time. Some of us are damn tough. I need to be putting myself in harm's way for this person though, and I would need to get a bit of a thrill from it.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tall, on the husky side, big ears, Scottish, green skin, ogre ;)

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
Good thread, I am dealing with an ESFP boy right now and IDGI. :doh:

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
How is that working with both of you being ESFP?

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
How is that working with both of you being ESFP?

It's fun, we have a lot in common and were both really open-minded but sometimes he gets annoyed and I can feel his mood change and he'll say nothing is wrong but I know it's not true. He says he's ESFP but I think he might be ISFP, and I am not sure I am ESFP either to be honest. Also it's hard because neither of us can decide what we want so whenever we go get food were always like "I don't care where do you want to go" and we will drive around for half and hour before we both finally get bored and pick the closest place.

Jstrazz

MBTI Type
IxTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Haha maybe one of the most humorous posts I have read on this site. I don't mean to laugh at your struggles, just the indecisive part and the two balls of energy crashing into each other and the emotions flying around. How do you think that would be different with an SJ in the mix?