First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    When you look into my eyes you will feel fire and earthquakes. INFJs love it. Everyone else is pretty much freaked out.

So I generally don't make eye contact with people because they can't handle it. A lot of people interpret this as arrogance, sometimes even meekness.

I feel like the X-man Cyclops was inspired off of my personality. I legitimately feel safe from persecution when I hide behind sunglasses. My energy is contained and I'm not judged.

But I'm an ESTP 8w7, not an ISTP.
    Idk but I saw pics and videos of you and I wasn't freaked out. I'm not an INFJ lol so I didn't feel the fire either

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

When you look into my eyes you will feel fire and earthquakes. INFJs love it. Everyone else is pretty much freaked out.

So I generally don't make eye contact with people because they can't handle it. A lot of people interpret this as arrogance, sometimes even meekness.

I feel like the X-man Cyclops was inspired off of my personality. I legitimately feel safe from persecution when I hide behind sunglasses. My energy is contained and I'm not judged.

But I'm an ESTP 8w7, not an ISTP.
    I bet you wouldn't scare me.

Sunglasses are a brilliant invention.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Idk but I saw pics and videos of you and I wasn't freaked out. I'm not an INFJ lol so I didn't feel the fire either
    I don't show the fire in my videos all that often, except for like, one video, and I took it down because I didn't want to be featured on tosh.o, and things are way different in person.

I've been told this picture is terrifying. It may also depend on your personality. If you aren't scared, then fantastic. That means we'll get along. But at the very least I'm intense, and when I'm in a bad mood, I put on a hoodie and sunglasses so no one will see it, because reactive people actually get angry with me and start harassing me.

this one I'm looking at the camera but its overexposed and I'm not really feeling a whole lot, but you might still be able to catch a glipse of my intensity.

omg, so much fire

- - - Updated - - -

this is me...

this is me...

too much fire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    this is me...

too much fire
    lmao

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I bet you wouldn't scare me.

Sunglasses are a brilliant invention.
    You could at least handle it, lol.

I screamed at my ISTJ room mate once because she was passive aggressive, and she wasn't affected by it in the least... or she at least did a good job of hiding it. I was confused by her lack of response, so I just stopped shouting and spoke to her in a normal voice after that instead of wasting my breath.

An ISTP girl I dated would shake and laugh hysterically when I got aggressive with her, but it was a playful and fun.

Actually she did the same shit to me. I think we were mutually scared of one another and thus never shouted at each other in anger as a result. Her eyes were pretty damn scary sometimes, I can't even describe it. it just feels like you just saw a tsunami coming right at you and you're like, "... holy fuck..." except that tsunami is made of microwaves and they vibrate your... brain? I can't even describe it. It feels like this, but extremely aggressive, angry, and scary.

According to Dario Nardi (we talk on facebook), ISTPs are the only type that can alter their brainwaves manually. I don't see why I'm not capable of it as well.

You could at least handle it, lol.

I screamed at my ISTJ room mate once because she was passive aggressive, and she wasn't affected by it in the least... or she at least did a good job of hiding it. I was confused by her lack of response, so I just stopped shouting and spoke to her in a normal voice after that instead of wasting my breath.

An ISTP girl I dated would shake and laugh hysterically when I got aggressive with her, but it was a playful and fun.

Actually she did the same shit to me. I think we were mutually scared of one another and thus never shouted at each other in anger as a result. Her eyes were pretty damn scary sometimes, I can't even describe it. it just feels like you just saw a tsunami coming right at you and you're like, "... holy fuck..." except that tsunami is made of microwaves and they vibrate your... brain? I can't even describe it.
    I've always been amused by people screaming at me.

As a teenager, I kind of got a thrill from baiting my dad's temper.

I like to give people the Al Pacino face when they piss me off.

Attachment 12119

I'm amazed I haven't had my ass beaten much in my life. Maybe I've been successful at intimidating my way out of physical conflict.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

I've been told this picture is terrifying. It may also depend on your personality. If you aren't scared, then fantastic. That means we'll get along. But at the very least I'm intense, and when I'm in a bad mood, I put on a hoodie and sunglasses so no one will see it, because reactive people actually get angry with me and start harassing me.
    Lol. not scared.

According to Dario Nardi (we talk on facebook), ISTPs are the only type that can alter their brainwaves manually. I don't see why I'm not capable of it as well.
    Err explain this one please? What does brainwave altering mean and how is it done manually?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Conduit View Post
    I like to give people the Al Pacino face when they piss me off.

Attachment 12119
    Link doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Lol. not scared.

Err explain this one please? What does brainwave altering mean and how is it done manually?

Link doesn't work
    Just imagine him in Godfather II or Scarface.