• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ISTP] ISTPs and eye contact (or lack thereof)

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you look into my eyes you will feel fire and earthquakes. INFJs love it. Everyone else is pretty much freaked out.

So I generally don't make eye contact with people because they can't handle it. A lot of people interpret this as arrogance, sometimes even meekness.

I feel like the X-man Cyclops was inspired off of my personality. I legitimately feel safe from persecution when I hide behind sunglasses. My energy is contained and I'm not judged.

But I'm an ESTP 8w7, not an ISTP.

Idk but I saw pics and videos of you and I wasn't freaked out. I'm not an INFJ lol so I didn't feel the fire either

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you look into my eyes you will feel fire and earthquakes. INFJs love it. Everyone else is pretty much freaked out.

So I generally don't make eye contact with people because they can't handle it. A lot of people interpret this as arrogance, sometimes even meekness.

I feel like the X-man Cyclops was inspired off of my personality. I legitimately feel safe from persecution when I hide behind sunglasses. My energy is contained and I'm not judged.

But I'm an ESTP 8w7, not an ISTP.

I bet you wouldn't scare me.

Sunglasses are a brilliant invention.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Idk but I saw pics and videos of you and I wasn't freaked out. I'm not an INFJ lol so I didn't feel the fire either

I don't show the fire in my videos all that often, except for like, one video, and I took it down because I didn't want to be featured on tosh.o, and things are way different in person.

I've been told this picture is terrifying. It may also depend on your personality. If you aren't scared, then fantastic. That means we'll get along. But at the very least I'm intense, and when I'm in a bad mood, I put on a hoodie and sunglasses so no one will see it, because reactive people actually get angry with me and start harassing me.

this one I'm looking at the camera but its overexposed and I'm not really feeling a whole lot, but you might still be able to catch a glipse of my intensity.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
I bet you wouldn't scare me.

Sunglasses are a brilliant invention.

You could at least handle it, lol.

I screamed at my ISTJ room mate once because she was passive aggressive, and she wasn't affected by it in the least... or she at least did a good job of hiding it. I was confused by her lack of response, so I just stopped shouting and spoke to her in a normal voice after that instead of wasting my breath.

An ISTP girl I dated would shake and laugh hysterically when I got aggressive with her, but it was a playful and fun.

Actually she did the same shit to me. I think we were mutually scared of one another and thus never shouted at each other in anger as a result. Her eyes were pretty damn scary sometimes, I can't even describe it. it just feels like you just saw a tsunami coming right at you and you're like, "... holy fuck..." except that tsunami is made of microwaves and they vibrate your... brain? I can't even describe it. It feels like this, but extremely aggressive, angry, and scary.

According to Dario Nardi (we talk on facebook), ISTPs are the only type that can alter their brainwaves manually. I don't see why I'm not capable of it as well.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You could at least handle it, lol.

I screamed at my ISTJ room mate once because she was passive aggressive, and she wasn't affected by it in the least... or she at least did a good job of hiding it. I was confused by her lack of response, so I just stopped shouting and spoke to her in a normal voice after that instead of wasting my breath.

An ISTP girl I dated would shake and laugh hysterically when I got aggressive with her, but it was a playful and fun.

Actually she did the same shit to me. I think we were mutually scared of one another and thus never shouted at each other in anger as a result. Her eyes were pretty damn scary sometimes, I can't even describe it. it just feels like you just saw a tsunami coming right at you and you're like, "... holy fuck..." except that tsunami is made of microwaves and they vibrate your... brain? I can't even describe it.

I've always been amused by people screaming at me.

As a teenager, I kind of got a thrill from baiting my dad's temper.

I like to give people the Al Pacino face when they piss me off.

View attachment 12119

I'm amazed I haven't had my ass beaten much in my life. Maybe I've been successful at intimidating my way out of physical conflict.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been told this picture is terrifying. It may also depend on your personality. If you aren't scared, then fantastic. That means we'll get along. But at the very least I'm intense, and when I'm in a bad mood, I put on a hoodie and sunglasses so no one will see it, because reactive people actually get angry with me and start harassing me.

Lol. not scared.

According to Dario Nardi (we talk on facebook), ISTPs are the only type that can alter their brainwaves manually. I don't see why I'm not capable of it as well.

Err explain this one please? What does brainwave altering mean and how is it done manually?

I like to give people the Al Pacino face when they piss me off.

View attachment 12119

Link doesn't work :(

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol. not scared.

Err explain this one please? What does brainwave altering mean and how is it done manually?

Link doesn't work :(

Just imagine him in Godfather II or Scarface.

yeghor

What do you see in the body language of INFJs? What vibe do they give you? Is there a difference between males and females?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
What do you see in the body language of INFJs? What vibe do they give you? Is there a difference between males and females?

Its a vibe I've learned to identify over the years. I don't sense uncertainty. They look "sturdy." They are very easy for my to approach and are not scared of me, as most people tend to be off put by my T-1000 face. They tend to have a lot of energy almost to the point of ADHD. When I shout at them and tell them "I WILL FUCK YOU IN HALF" they respond with something along the lines of "FUCK YEAH" or something witty. The ADHD disappears after I have exhausted them of their energy. Actually a lot of them exhaust me, which I didn't know what possible. But after the idiotic childish thunder and lightening we calm down and we act like the two most mature people on the planet and have deep conversations. I am a king and she is my queen in a world that doesn't exist, and we're both broke as fuck and full of ourselves.

sigh...

Dragonfly

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Several minutes? I highly doubt that. A few extra seconds maybe but minutes? Nah.. Your body would need the oxygen much sooner than that. Your friends don't necessarily have the tools to detect every single breath correctly.

Well, i think i worded that poorly, it's actually 1 or 2, sorry for the misunderstanding.