Thread: SP Artists

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Default SP Artists

What kind of art do you do?

When I was younger I dabbled in some surreal/abstract art, drew comic book characters, but mostly now stick to bringing out the beauty I see in objects, places, or people. So yeah, I'm pretty much a realist, love classical realism, and draw portraits of people on the side. I loved drawing nudes too, the human body is quite beautiful, but guess what happened to that interest once I got married? I don't have as much time as I would like to draw or paint, but hopefully I'll be able to do more once my little critters are a little older.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

When I was really young, I loved coloring. I also loved the art projects in elementary school. In late elementary and junior high, I really enjoyed some acrylic paint projects. I would also spend some time drawing, but I never felt I had a natural knack for it. Once in high school, I didn't really have time to do it; I was also into music, and music was the extracurricular that took priority.

Since out of school, it's entirely watercolor painting, for pure art. Also I'm super into landscape and nature photography. Re. watercolors, I think subject matter is pretty focused on realism / what I see and value in the world around me, what I find beautiful. Not sure re. style, as I never formally studied. (see sig links for examples)
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@cascadeco
    Nice artwork. You are really good with balancing colors in your paintings. I also love your photographs. You're pretty talented.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

I loved to paint and draw when I was a kid. I wasn't exceptionally good at it, but to this day I do sometimes still draw cartoony looking people and animals or patterns if I'm really bored. People say I have a knack for writing and telling stories but I don't consider myself to have a way with words. I LOVE music though.

I know an xSFP and she takes some gorgeous pictures and has amazing taste in music and clothes.
    @cascadeco ooooh, pretty you're crazy talented!