• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] SP Artists

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
What kind of art do you do?

When I was younger I dabbled in some surreal/abstract art, drew comic book characters, but mostly now stick to bringing out the beauty I see in objects, places, or people. So yeah, I'm pretty much a realist, love classical realism, and draw portraits of people on the side. I loved drawing nudes too, the human body is quite beautiful, but guess what happened to that interest once I got married? :bye: I don't have as much time as I would like to draw or paint, but hopefully I'll be able to do more once my little critters are a little older.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When I was really young, I loved coloring. :laugh: I also loved the art projects in elementary school. In late elementary and junior high, I really enjoyed some acrylic paint projects. I would also spend some time drawing, but I never felt I had a natural knack for it. Once in high school, I didn't really have time to do it; I was also into music, and music was the extracurricular that took priority.

Since out of school, it's entirely watercolor painting, for pure art. Also I'm super into landscape and nature photography. Re. watercolors, I think subject matter is pretty focused on realism / what I see and value in the world around me, what I find beautiful. Not sure re. style, as I never formally studied. (see sig links for examples)

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION]
Nice artwork. You are really good with balancing colors in your paintings. I also love your photographs. You're pretty talented.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I loved to paint and draw when I was a kid. I wasn't exceptionally good at it, but to this day I do sometimes still draw cartoony looking people and animals or patterns if I'm really bored. People say I have a knack for writing and telling stories but I don't consider myself to have a way with words. I LOVE music though.

I know an xSFP and she takes some gorgeous pictures and has amazing taste in music and clothes.
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] ooooh, pretty :happy2: you're crazy talented!