User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    They are probably reading you and yea it might be a test. I don't know what can you do? He's just looking at you. Try not to care I guess and just do whatever it is you were doing.
    Yeah the thing is that this is more of something that an 8 would do, and not a 7w8. I wonder if you a mistyped 8?
    @Urarienev

I know this wasn't directed towards me, but I find this really funny.

I actually wonder what the stare down would feel like if I were a guy. But since I'm not, and I only know male ISTP's, I always took the stare down as like a sexual kinda thing or something. Funny

I usually just tell ISTP's to go fuck themselves when they do this to me.

I would say that it is not a waste of time. But there's a catch. There can't be small talk. And it has to be with someone that is up to speed with what I'm saying. I am quite impatient when people don't even try to understand what I'm saying.

I find that A LOT of what is said at my job...is small talk. Which is tedious and yes, it's a meaningless waste of time. I like to get right into the subject, and not tip toe around all the empty body language, or the phrases that people have to use just to get the real heart of a matter.

So the repetitive requirements of some of the socializing that takes place between people annoys me.
    So then you probably don't like to talk about yourself then do you?

Yea, it was really bad when my freind just kept wanting me to stop saying that, and I would still ask him "why." He's an ISFJ and he was only explaining the way it feels not the concept and thought process behind it. I'm glad I can finally understand why people like others to politically correct now though.
    I IMMEDIATELY understood why gays hated me to say it, I just still say it though, because I don't like to sensor my speech.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I wonder if you a mistyped 8?
    No go away and stop quoting me.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

No go away and stop quoting me.
    It's more of an 8 thing to test people to see how strong they are.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Yeah the thing is that this is more of something that an 8 would do, and not a 7w8. I wonder if you're a mistyped 8?
    Yea, I wouldn't really know...I never thought about it.

So then you probably don't like to talk about yourself then do you?
    Well honestly, I like to talk a lot if the situation provides me with such freedom. And I don't mind talking about myself. I'd say I easily self disclose. More than most people.

BUT not if it starts with "Hello, how are you?" and it's not meant for me to really answer.

I think everyone just says a whole bunch of shit, as a prerequisite to actually talking about what really matters. I hate the everyday bullshit of talking.

Hey what's up?
    Nothin much you?
    How was your day?
    Good you?
    Fine.

Exhausting ^ and all examples of things that I hate going through the motions of.

Unless I haven't seen the person in a long time, and I am really close to them..."How are you?" is just a superficial gesture that nobody wants answered....

Nobody wants to ask "Hi, how are you?" and have a stranger say "Shitty, I just found out..blah blah blah." They just want you to say good.

And I find that to be very meaningless...cause it is. lol

But Te does not mind talking in general. Especially if it's the dom function. I'd say it's the opposite of Fe, in that regard, cause it does like to focus on itself (because whenever you have Te, you also have Fi.) But it's very similar to Fe, in that it wants feedback from other people's thought process.

It's more of an 8 thing to test people to see how strong they are.
    I don't think he likes ppl trying to retype him lol. :P
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

He looks and acts a lot like my coworker...just a beefed-up (leveled up?) version of my coworker...

Clothing style seems to fit too...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@Urarienev

Yea, I wouldn't really know...I never thought about it.
    CP 6w7's do this, when they afraid of them, and it is a form of facing their fears, 7w8's do this just because they like to fuck with people, and 8w7's do this to see how strong someone is.

Well honestly, I like to talk a lot if the situation provides me with such freedom. And I don't mind talking about myself. I'd say I easily self disclose. More than most people.

BUT not if it starts with "Hello, how are you?" and it's not meant for me to really answer.

I think everyone just says a whole bunch of shit, as a prerequisite to actually talking about what really matters. I hate the everyday bullshit of talking.

Hey what's up?
    Nothin much you?
    How was your day?
    Good you?
    Fine.

Exhausting ^ and all examples of things that I hate going through the motions of.

Unless I haven't seen the person in a long time, and I am really close to them..."How are you?" is just a superficial gesture that nobody wants answered....

Nobody wants to ask "Hi, how are you?" and have a stranger say "Shitty, I just found out..blah blah blah." They just want you to say good.

And I find that to be very meaningless...cause it is. lol

But Te does not mind talking in general. Especially if it's the dom function. I'd say it's the opposite of Fe, in that regard, cause it does like to focus on itself (because whenever you have Te, you also have Fi.) But it's very similar to Fe, in that it wants feedback from other people's thought process.
    So in other words, you don't like the Fe social norm bullshit?

WALMART

*shrugs*

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

CP 6w7's do this, when they afraid of them, and it is a form of facing their fears, 7w8's do this just because they like to fuck with people, and 8w7's do this to see how strong someone is.

So in other words, you don't like the Fe social norm bullshit?
    Yea, I unconsciously test people. I don't always know I'm doing it, until after I reflect on it.

And yea it's a little bit of Fe I guess....and it's mostly social dom stuff too. Not my style.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Permabanned

speaking of istp death stares

speaking of istp death stares

I think his eyes look apathetic and distant. Timid, even.