User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@badger055

So how are feelings gay? Do you even know that you have feelings or are you even aware of them, or is it that you have them, but just don't like to talk about them? Also, so you don't mind asking questions about how you work per say, and don't mind being taking apart like a piece of machinery. However, when asked to talk about yourself and who you are deep inside (fi style) it pisses you off? See that's my problem, I'm not sure if I like to understand myself for Ti reasons of understanding how I work or Fi reasons of understanding who I am deep inside.

Well it's like to me the only people who exist are the people in my world. Everyone else can burn for all I care. I don't have enough Fe to care about random people.
    I'm not sure if that's an ISTP thing or a social-last thing. However, it can probably be correlated to both since most ISTP types tend to be social last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    So how are feelings gay?
    I don't know they just are. Try not to think about it too much.

Do you even know that you have feelings or are you even aware of them, or is it that you have them, but just don't like to talk about them? Also, so you don't mind asking questions about how you work per say, and don't mind being taking apart like a piece of machinery. However, when asked to talk about yourself and who you are deep inside (fi style) it pisses you off? See that's my problem, I'm not sure if I like to understand myself for Ti reasons of understanding how I work or Fi reasons of understanding who I am deep inside.
    No I'm not really aware of them. I'm mostly only aware of the extreme ones and if my mood shifts. If you ask about my deep feelings you are asking about something that doesn't exist. I honestly don't even know what people are talking about when they say they have all these complicated feelings all the time. It's mostly just calmness all the time for me. And yes taking my personality apart is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    I don't know they just are. Try not to think about it too much.
    I guess in male IxTP's eyes, it's not masculine to feel...it's a sign of weakness...and femininity...

No I'm not really aware of them. I'm mostly only aware of the extreme ones and if my mood shifts. If you ask about my deep feelings you are asking about something that doesn't exist. I honestly don't even know what people are talking about when they say they have all these complicated feelings all the time. It's mostly just calmness all the time for me. And yes taking my personality apart or making cold observations like "marriage is bullshit" is fine.
    I've seen my ISTP coworker boiling inside angry... He denies being so and tries to feel better (read: powerful/masculine) again by lashing at others...

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Yes in an ISTP's world feelings are gay. I like deep questions just more the Ti kind not the Fi kind.
    "Gay" as in attracted to the same gender? Feelings are attracted to other feelings of the same gender? That makes no sense. Maybe you mean something else by the word?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I've seen my ISTP coworker boiling inside angry... He denies being so and tries to feel better (read: powerful/masculine) again by lashing at others...
    Yea anger would fall under my extreme emotions. It's pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Werebudgie View Post
    "Gay" as in attracted to the same gender? Feelings are attracted to other feelings of the same gender? That makes no sense. Maybe you mean something else by the word?
    I will let the ultra gay seal demonstrate the word gay.

I want my account deleted
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I will let the ultra gay seal demonstrate the word gay.

That doesn't demonstrate anything to me about its meaning.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Considering like 90% of communication is non-verbal I can see why not talking very much can still make you a good communicator with people. People say I give great massages even though I hardly give them, non verbal kinesthetic skill is where I shine.
    I mean, I am the inverse type of you, so it's no surprise that this feels kind of alien to me. I totally am on board with most communication being nonverbal but without words, I see it as inconsistent and hard to read. Further, a lot of the time it's a strain to read. I'll do it (I have to) but without words to go along with things, it's like eating a cake with no flour; an important piece is missing.

What do you learn of a person through stuff like a massage? I might be able to pick up a few things, but not much. TBH, people like this actually make me uncomfortable (well, they can anyway). Not that that's a bad thing, it just triggers a stress response cause I don't get it.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned

Well I'm not your english tutor so you're on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I mean, I am the inverse type of you, so it's no surprise that this feels kind of alien to me. I totally am on board with most communication being nonverbal but without words, I see it as inconsistent and hard to read. Further, a lot of the time it's a strain to read. I'll do it (I have to) but without words to go along with things, it's like eating a cake with no flour; an important piece is missing.

What do you learn of a person through stuff like a massage? I might be able to pick up a few things, but not much. TBH, people like this actually make me uncomfortable (well, they can anyway). Not that that's a bad thing, it just triggers a stress response cause I don't get it.
    I didn't even realize I used a lot of body language but I guess I do. I have this weird ability to just stare someone down and read them like a book based off their tonality/behaviour/reactions and it's all done subconsciously. Maybe you should be uncomfortable since I can basically stare into peoples souls.

I believe they consider (showing) feelings as a sign of weakness... And in the wild, animals who exhibit signs of weakness ends up being a prey rather than a predator...

Those strong in Fe I believe on the other hand are inclined to form herds (read: society) rather than living solitary lifestyles...

So Se = carnivore, Fe= herbivore...

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    I believe they consider (showing) feelings as a sign of weakness... And in the wild, animals who exhibit signs of weakness ends up being a prey rather than a predator...

Those strong in Fe I believe on the other hand are inclined to form herds (read: society) rather than living solitary lifestyles...

So Se = carnivore, Fe= herbivore...
    An ENTJ friend developed this taste and hunger for red meat around his 30s (which I guess coincides with his Se-tert developing)... So do Se-doms\aux have a specific hunger for red meat?