User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Having stuff in common I guess like if someone sort of has a similar mindset to me. But in general I hate anything formal like that.
    OK let me put it this way... Sometimes he makes me feel like a valued person and some others he makes me feel like an unimportant (non-existant) object in his world... So what's changing inside of him to result in this difference in his attitude towards me? Cause I am the same man in all occasions?

So how does the process in his mind may be changing? Is it totally chaotic\random?

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    OK let me put it this way... Sometimes he makes me feel like a valued person and some others he makes me feel like an unimportant (non-existant) object in his world... So what's changing inside of him to result in this difference in his attitude towards me? Cause I am the same man in all occasions?

So how does the process in his mind may be changing? Is it totally chaotic\random?
    I don't know. Maybe he decides he doesn't like you randomly and then he remembers about those social manner things.

I don't know. Maybe he decides he doesn't like you randomly and then he remembers about those social manner things.
    Yeah I see that but that doesn't sound true to me... I think when he's in a good mood he finds energy to spare for such niceties yet fails to adhere to them when he's low in energy... He becomes withdrawn and irritable at those times I guess...

Would an ISTP want to learn about Fe from a trusted friend? If yes, what would he prefer to learn about Fe-layer?

Permabanned

Would an ISTP want to learn about Fe from a trusted friend? If yes, what would he prefer to learn about Fe-layer?
    Lol no. Fe can go to hell.

Lol no. Fe can go to hell.
    Interesting... I am irritated by bad Se but cherish and yearn for good Se, Se being my inferior (I want to integrate it into my system, thru my offsprings perhaps)...

I was hoping the pattern would hold with other types' inferiors as well... Do you find members of the opposite sex who are high in Fe attractive for instance...? That's how it plays out for me (for Se of course)...

Permabanned

Interesting... I am irritated by bad Se but cherish and yearn for good Se, Se being my inferior (I want to integrate it into my system, thru my offsprings perhaps)...

I was hoping the pattern would hold with other types' inferiors as well... Do you find members of the opposite sex who are high in Fe attractive for instance...? That's how it plays out for me (for Se of course)...
    No. Someone already asked me that in this thread. That only goes one way. Fe is stupid and pointless why would I be attracted to it. When have you ever seen someone say they wish they had more feelings.

No. Someone already asked me that in this thread. That only goes one way. Fe is stupid and pointless why would I be attracted to it. When have you ever seen someone say they wish they had more feelings.
    Perhaps I may have asked it and then forgotten... Come on now..."stupid and pointless" ??? Use your Ti goddammit... Don't be a stupid fucking asshole... There has to be a reason that humankind (a majority of them in fact) have developed F while evolving for billions of years... Yeah it's distressing for the individual but it must also have a purpose for the individual and the entire group...

Permabanned

Perhaps I may have asked it and then forgotten... Come on now..."stupid and pointless" ??? Use your Ti goddammit... Don't be a stupid fucking asshole... There has to be a reason that humankind (a majority of them in fact) have developed F while evolving for billions of years... Yeah it's distressing for the individual but it must also have a purpose for the individual and the entire group...
    Well some of us are in hufflepuff and some of us are in slytherin. I'm still not attracted to it. The only F type I find myself somewhat attracted to is ENFPs. I can respect them because they can be somewhat manipulating, smart, quick witted, perceptive, chaotic, interesting, fun and they have more of the dramatic type of emotions that I like more. Makes for a worthy opponent. I don't want someone I could just knock out in one punch I need some fire.

Well some of us are in hufflepuff and some of us are in slytherin. I'm still not attracted to it. The only F type I find myself somewhat attracted to is ENFPs. I can respect them because they can be somewhat manipulating, smart, quick witted, perceptive, chaotic, interesting, fun and they have more of the dramatic type of emotions that I like more. Makes for a worthy opponent. I don't want someone I could just knock out in one punch I need some fire.
    Perhaps Draco Malfoy would think otherwise...

So you need someone who can withstand you (and your moods) and push you back... And it's the ENFJs who have the strongest Se in their stack... So if you are looking for a woman to kick your ass when you've been bad, they are the ones...

You may notice your views on this starting to change around late 20s...