User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post
    I think his eyes look apathetic and distant. Timid, even.
    I guess it would make more sense with context. He has a reputation for being a killer. Those are the eyes of someone who has killed many men.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Yea, I unconsciously test people. I don't always know I'm doing it, until after I reflect on it.

And yea it's a little bit of Fe I guess....and it's mostly social dom stuff too. Not my style.
    Yeah being social last, and a non-Fe user, I can see why you would hate this.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah being social last, and a non-Fe user, I can see why you would hate this.
    I actually can tolerate Fe. It makes sense to me.

But social instinct is like....this unwritten, unspoken code, that I just can't decode. Therefore I don't care about it. It seems like a lot of energy is used to uphold some of the things social doms want me to do. And the worst part is that it's unspoken lol. That, and I just don't think about the same things so doms do. Their priorities are always a huge conscious delayed effort for me to keep up with.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    I actually can tolerate Fe. It makes sense to me.

But social instinct is like....this unwritten, unspoken code, that I just can't decode. Therefore I don't care about it. It seems like a lot of energy is used to uphold some of the things social doms want me to do. And the worst part is that it's unspoken lol. That, and I just don't think about the same things so doms do. Their priorities are always a huge conscious delayed effort for me to keep up with.
    This is why I often question whether or not I am social last. @Elfboy tells me he also can not deconstruct the social sphere either. However, I am "supposedly" social last, but yet the social sphere is something that I can VERY EASILY navigate through and naturally understand.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    This is why I often question whether or not I am social last. @Elfboy tells me he also can not deconstruct the social sphere either. However, I am "supposedly" social last, but yet the social sphere is something that I can VERY EASILY navigate through and naturally understand.
    Guh, yeah, sometimes it seems like your instincts shape-shift. lol

I don't think you're social dom though.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

There's this ISTP coworker...

The problem is he sometimes decides to acknowledge me as a person and acts as a "friend" so I adjust my setting for him to friend... Then after a while he starts ignoring me or giving me generic greetings and treats me like an acquintance...

There was this one time when I was in company cafeteria and all tables were empty, and the ISTP came with another acquintance (whom I also know) and they sat on the table right next to mine... It was awkward... They weren't talking about something private either... After a while their table got more crowded and some time later another person on their table said "come on do come to our table"... and I of course refused and then they started pestering me...

Luckily my ENTJ friend appeared out of nowhere, and said that he felt that I'd been quite left alone and sat on my table... We had a nice chat, totally ignoring the other table and the other table stopped pestering me...

Fast forward 3-4days...ISTP comes to my department for work, I greet him like an acquintance, we don't talk at all... Then while leaving my department, he goes out of his way to acknowledge me and say goodbye...

What the hell is going on? I can't change my settings this rapidly...

It seems like whenever I go after him (which to me is just the way I treat friends) he feels irritated and pulls away... Moreover, his irritation may not related to me at all... It's just it feels as if he's becoming distant, loudmouthed and an asshole sometimes (perhaps every full moon)... And then becomes warmer from time to time... I'd say he was PMSing if he was a woman...

Please help...

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post

The problem is he sometimes decides to acknowledge me as a person and acts as a "friend" so I adjust my setting for him to friend... Then after a while he starts ignoring me or giving me generic greetings and treats me like an acquintance...

There was this one time when I was in company cafeteria and all tables were empty, and the ISTP came with another acquintance (whom I also know) and they sat on the table right next to mine... It was awkward... They weren't talking about something private either... After a while their table got more crowded and some time later another person on their table said "come on do come to our table"... and I of course refused and then they started pestering me...

Luckily my ENTJ friend appeared out of nowhere, and said that he felt that I'd been quite left alone and sat on my table... We had a nice chat, totally ignoring the other table and the other table stopped pestering me...

Fast forward 3-4days...ISTP comes to my department for work, I greet him like an acquintance, we don't talk at all... Then while leaving my department, he goes out of his way to acknowledge me and say goodbye...

It seems like whenever I go after him (which to me is just the way I treat friends) he feels irritated and pulls away... Moreover, his irritation may not related to me at all... It's just it feels as if he's becoming distant, loudmouthed and an asshole sometimes (perhaps every full moon)... And then becomes warmer from time to time... I'd say he was PMSing if he was a woman...

Please help...
    I kind of relate to how you characterize him.

It surprised me, when I answered someone's question the other day and he asked back, "What's wrong?" another coworker answering for me, "He just doesn't like talking."

I never would have guessed I give off an aura of not liking to talk, but I do get asked regularly "What's wrong?" Even my brother earlier told me I seemed like I was in a spiritual realization or something (can't remember his exact words), but I was just... driving.

I wouldn't take anything personal, really, we're just.... empty. We enjoy the empty. Maybe when he sat at the other table he didn't want to force himself upon you? idk. Seems like a rationalization I would make. The first day on some job I left for lunch the instant we were let off, not knowing (and not wanting to find out) everyone goes to lunch together (on-site job with four other coworkers) - when I got back they asked if I was too good to eat lunch with them, lol. I just didn't want to interject myself into their group, I'm happy alone.

Permabanned

Please help...
    Sounds like a whole lot of nothing to me. I'm not really aware of social niceties I just do whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Sounds like a whole lot of nothing to me. I'm not really aware of social niceties I just do whatever.
    OK.. What drives you to acknowledge\greet someone or not...?

Permabanned

OK.. What drives you to acknowledge\greet someone or not...?
    Having stuff in common I guess like if someone sort of has a similar mindset to me. But in general I hate anything formal like that.