• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SP] The world through pictures

Sunny Ghost

I figured since us SP's are very visual creatures, that a thread describing types/functions through the use of images might be in order. :blush:

I've seen plenty of examples of [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] and @djarendee [MENTION=10984]Azure Flame[/MENTION] have done this on the forum already. So I know it's not just me. It's not always easy to put into words what we see. And Se usually has an underlying Ni.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Apparently I make analogies constantly that no one understands but me. For example if I told you I was a swirling thundercloud, you'd be like, "yeah... but you're not..." but then I ask you, what are all the qualities of a swirling thundercloud both good and bad?

chaotic, spontaneous combustion of nearby objects, loud, shit gets thrown around when I enter a room... they say a picture says a thousand words, so I'm essentially trying to compact all of this down into 2 words. "swirling thundercloud."

Sunny Ghost

Apparently I make analogies constantly that no one understands but me. For example if I told you I was a swirling thundercloud, you'd be like, "yeah... but you're not..." but then I ask you, what are all the qualities of a swirling thundercloud both good and bad?

chaotic, spontaneous combustion of nearby objects, loud, shit gets thrown around when I enter a room... they say a picture says a thousand words, so I'm essentially trying to compact all of this down into 2 words. "swirling thundercloud."
:laugh:

Sunny Ghost

Maybe there should be an images/art and meaning thread, too? :thinking:
[MENTION=10984]Azure Flame[/MENTION] The idea came to me because of your representation of INFJ and INFP art through actual images. You didn't offer an explanation. Only the images of the two. And they were exactly how I pictured the two types being different as well. They were great examples, in my opinion.

INFJ

INFP

Could be a crucial enneagram difference here, though.

INFJ

Knut_Ekwall_Fisherman_and_The_Siren.jpg

INFP

268702_10151018820428380_878746307_n.jpg

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*chants for pictures*

badger055

Permabanned
I don't know about any of that stuff but this is what it feels like to be me.

It's like I have a jarvis and heads up display all the time. I see everything like a grid and it's always scanning/analyzing. The part where they overlap the picture of the planes is like my flashes of Ni. The run before you can walk part perfectly describes my 7w8.