User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default ESTPs do you identify with this?

ESTPs do you identify with this?

I feel like a human trapped inside an exosuit that does whatever the hell it wants regardless of how I try to steer it in other directions. It goes and just DOES stuff, really without my permission.

However I need to program my body with morals and knowledge. Once I engraine those things, it kinda takes it from there.

Thoughts?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post

I feel like a human trapped inside an exosuit that does whatever the hell it wants regardless of how I try to steer it in other directions. It goes and just DOES stuff, really without my permission.

However I need to program my body with morals and knowledge. Once I engraine those things, it kinda takes it from there.

Thoughts?
    This is impulsiveness taken to the extreme. Sure ESTPs tend to be more prone to this. I don't know about the desire for morals unless you just mean some basic level of having morals

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    This is impulsiveness taken to the extreme. Sure ESTPs tend to be more prone to this. I don't know about the desire for morals unless you just mean some basic level of having morals
    Well, I'm not impulsive. Its just that the body doesn't fucking listen to the needs of the human inhabiting it.

My enfj friend just made it apparent to me this evening that my to do list has nothing fun on it. He told me I need to start creating a fun budget.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

No, I do not identify with it.
    This is blabbering self-pity at best.

However I need to program my body with morals and knowledge.
    You can't program your body with morals and knowledge - that is the realm of your mind.
    Are you truly confused as to the basic nature of the human body's purpose and capabilities as it relates to receiving direction from the brain?
    Good luck programming yourself with knowledge and morals from the perspective of self-pity.

Once I engraine those things, it kinda takes it from there.
    Oh so that's it? End of story? Case closed? Bravo.

Thoughts?
    None that I care to share beyond the above.

This is impulsiveness taken to the extreme. Sure ESTPs tend to be more prone to this.
    Basically, yes, on both counts, IMHO.

I don't know about the desire for morals unless you just mean some basic level of having morals
    That varies from ESTP to ESTP, as with all other types.

Well, I'm not impulsive. Its just that the body doesn't fucking listen to the needs of the human inhabiting it.
    Making excuses for yourself in any capacity will not get you far, or for very long.

My enfj friend just made it apparent to me this evening that my to do list has nothing fun on it. He told me I need to start creating a fun budget.
    My advice would be different. You wouldn't like it.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Making excuses for yourself in any capacity will not get you far, or for very long.
    See I don't feel I'm making excuses because I spend so much damn time trying to find a solution.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

See I don't feel I'm making excuses because I spend so much damn time trying to find a solution.
    You trying to find a solution to a problem that doesn't exist does not qualify as trying to find a solution, so you are wrong - again.
    First, you need to identify what the real problems are, and it's not even necessary to dive into details to do this in your case - because your primary problems are (a) ignorance, (b) immaturity, and (c) attention seeking.
    For months you talked shit on this forum about every topic under the sun, and you couldn't even back your arguments logically or with fact. You simply blabbered your vitriolic filth at any and all who would listen/reply - and when you received some feedback, you simply lambasted them with more of your self-grandiose bullshit until they other party disengaged out of sheer boredom, or more likely realization that you were acting like a punk and a lost cause for any chance of vicarious growth via sharing experiences with others.

Get over yourself. Until you accept responsibility for your life, and hold yourself accountable for your words and your deeds - you are not a man, you are a punk with a victim complex.
    If you think that asking people about your imaginary problems is time spent trying to find a solution to your vast lack of purpose and self-responsibility, then you are wasting your time - and other people's time too.
    So, you want to quickly establish a connection between your body and your mind to see if it will do you as much good as you think it will?
    Then go ahead and stick a car key into an electrical outlet and let me know how that turns out for you.
    I'll bet your mind and body work just fine together under that kind of stimulation.

Go read a book, better yet go help some needy people - do something to better yourself.
    Pretending to be things you are not, and embellishing your historical accomplishments over and over, year after year will keep you on a path to failure.
    The writing is on the wall - so read it, and take it to heart, and evolve. But if you can't do that, then please just shut up and stop writing about all this non-sense about you being so disconnected and helpless.
    If only your mind forgot how to control your mouth and your fingers, at least then you would have to keep this shit to yourself and not bother/bore anyone else.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    No, I do not identify with it.
    This is blabbering self-pity at best.
    Halla, lol, you don't mince your words, do you. I am not estp but my take on it is everything is second nature, even going for a crap on the toilet. So, it really is all you, I reckon.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

the "quit bein a bitch" speech doesn't work halla. I do it to myself all the time, give up.

I'm better off keeping my tears in a bottle so I can drink them later to stave off dehydration.

Permabanned

Thoughts?

I'm the opposite of this. I have like a 3rd person camera that's aware of what I'm doing all the time as I'm doing it. It's very rare for me to get lost in the moment. Almost everything is calculated even if it might not look like it. I have meetings with myself where I make strategic plans and decisions.

I would try channelling your impulses and having meetings with yourself. I don't believe in fighting against your impulses my solutions always involve more gas pedal and then somehow it works itself out. I guess if you get burned then you learn from it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

oh my fucking god I have to go talk to an INFP tomorrow and tell him he's cool. I'm going to murder something right now.