Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    8w7
    haha maybe we have the same tritype

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    haha maybe we have the same tritype
    You seem a bit cheery for that tritype I would expect more death and destruction. But sure why not.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

You seem a bit cheery for that tritype I would expect more death and destruction. But sure why not.
    hmm. I'm an 873. Have you looked into socionics yet? I'm curious to know what your sociotype is because we seem to have a lot of similarities.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    hmm. I'm an 873. Have you looked into socionics yet? I'm curious to know what your sociotype is because we seem to have a lot of similarities.
    None of the types really fit me they explain me like 60% at best. I pretty much think they made all that shit up it's retarded. ISTj is the closest one. And yea I already knew we were pretty similar from when I watched your videos awhile back.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

None of the types really fit me they explain me like 60% at best. I pretty much think they made all that shit up it's retarded. ISTj is the closest one. And yea I already knew we were pretty similar from when I watched your videos awhile back.
    hmm. Interesting. Well, I once suspected that the differences between SLE and LSI were more of a spectrum than a mutually exclusive separation. Its possible you're another one of those ambiverted STPs just like me, but in LSI form.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    hmm. Interesting. Well, I once suspected that the differences between SLE and LSI were more of a spectrum than a mutually exclusive separation. Its possible you're another one of those ambiverted STPs just like me, but in LSI form.
    Oh I'm not ambiverted. I'm clearly introverted. I prefer to stick with MBTI it explains my functions 100%. If I ever need a version of MBTI that's on shrooms I will come to socionics.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

I thought it was 4-5-8 tritype that has the darkness. That's the one thing why I don't identify with that tritype. 4-7-8 isn't dark at all and my 4 fix is the last fix.

I'm not such a very cheery type by the way.. depends on mood

Oh also, you with 7 being core type, how does 7's optimism work with "death" and "destruction"?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Oh I'm not ambiverted. I'm clearly introverted. I prefer to stick with MBTI it explains my functions 100%. If I ever need a version of MBTI that's on shrooms I will come to socionics.
    Lol at that. :P Socionics for me works better than MBTI, it's clearly individual who's explained better by which system

For me the 60% thing is true for MBTI.

Permabanned

I thought it was 4-5-8 tritype that has the darkness. That's the one thing why I don't identify with that tritype. 4-7-8 isn't dark at all and my 4 fix is the last fix.

I'm not such a very cheery type by the way.. depends on mood

Oh also, you with 7 being core type, how does 7's optimism work with "death" and "destruction"?
    Well if you have 7w8 and 8w7 first you are going to want to fuck some shit up. It's all the 8 influence of aggression.

I don't really see it as optimism but other people do. I just know what I could accomplish if I wanted to and it seems impossible to some people. I guess I ignore all the negatives and only look at what could be.

Lol at that. :P Socionics for me works better than MBTI, it's clearly individual who's explained better by which system

For me the 60% thing is true for MBTI.
    Socionics blows it attracts a certain type of people. Intuitives who think more complicated equals better, people who are susceptible to cults and people who think they are too special to be boxed into MBTI. You probably fall under the too special category. You have an MBTI type you just like to self sabotage.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Well if you have 7w8 and 8w7 first you are going to want to fuck some shit up. It's all the 8 influence of aggression.
    I misunderstood what you said then, I thought you meant interest in dark fantasies. That's what I don't have.

Socionics blows it attracts a certain type of people. Intuitives who think more complicated equals better, people who are susceptible to cults and people who think they are too special to be boxed into MBTI. You probably fall under the too special category. You have an MBTI type you just like to self sabotage.
    Darling, you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. Don't make bullshit assumptions about me.